+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I sent both hard copies by mail (as requested in letter) and upload scans to myCIC. myCIC status updated to "We have received the additional documents you provided" right after we uploaded scans.
@gayfish, what is mailing address that you have send the hard copy documents?

Last edited:

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hi All ,

Can anyone explain to me what are the stages of application?

My application received in Ottawa on June 4 , i received acknowledgment in September end that they got my App. When i call them today i was told that they are still looking into my eligibility ? how long this take ? and what will be the next step ?

thanks,

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi All ,

Can anyone explain to me what are the stages of application?

My application received in Ottawa on June 4 , i received acknowledgment in September end that they got my App. When i call them today i was told that they are still looking into my eligibility ? how long this take ? and what will be the next step ?

thanks,
Flowchart

Reactions: yycpam

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Guys I got bio request last Friday. When can I expect to get Sa? Does it generally come in the evening time? I'm waiting for SA to book bio request as I thought medical request might come and my parents can get it done togther as they will have to drive 5 hours from where they live to get bio and medical done. Thank you guys.

Reactions: Rushdanalb

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Guys I got bio request last Friday. When can I expect to get Sa? Does it generally come in the evening time? I'm waiting for SA to book bio request as I thought medical request might come and my parents can get it done togther as they will have to drive 5 hours from where they live to get bio and medical done. Thank you guys.
within 3-5 working day you will get SA letter via Email after Decision made.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Just a friendly suggestion, don't wait for things to get done. I can understand how tough is it for old parents to travel, but for just once, for this PR, get it done. Don't delay anything, never know what IRCC does (especially with this holiday season). When medical comes, do that asap too.
But again it is your decision :)

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Just a friendly suggestion, don't wait for things to get done. I can understand how tough is it for old parents to travel, but for just once, for this PR, get it done. Don't delay anything, never know what IRCC does (especially with this holiday season). When medical comes, do that asap too.
But again it is your decision :)

Yaa I know what you mean. You are right. But you know I thought I will get Sa this week. If my visa office will be missisauga than meds will be requested along with Sa so I can just wait 4 to 5 days and get it done togther. But say if SA says visa office is ndvo than I know for sure meds wont be requested anytime soon so than I'll just book an appt for bio right away when SA is here.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
My SA came after Bio and Medical probably a week after medical request. Along with SA was request for pcc. and other documents in the same letter.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
My SA came after Bio and Medical probably a week after medical request. Along with SA was request for pcc. and other documents in the same letter.

Hey @joyus just saw your timeline so you got bio than couple days later meds and few days later you got SA with pcc request. I've a question have your parents ever been here before on visistor or super visa. I see that they chose your visa office to be sauga and not ndvo. My parents have never left India before they have no travel history + same for my brother (20) wonder if it will go to ndvo

Reactions: Rushdanalb