+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Dec 16 In process for PR application?
Pre-Arrival Service letter and DM for PR have no link. few got Pre arrival letter with PCC request and few never got it. few got before medical .etc.....
It's so odd that the date for in process changed, see below. Both of our ecas says Decision Made....

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on December 16, 2019.
  3. We sent you a letter on August 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on August 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
It's so odd that the date for in process changed, see below. Both of our ecas says Decision Made....
few other also get new In process date just before DM for PR from CPC-M.

for applicant file transfer to different Local VO (not CPC-M) have New In process date for PR application.
Que: What is your PR application Ecas status? since when?

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
what additional Doc? ( travel history / Photo)
Hello - did you provide travel history for last 10 years ?
My travelers form states: Please list all the countries that you visited and that you have lived in outside of India. If this is not applicable, please enter "N/A":

so should i go back 10 years (since 2009) or since the age of 18 , my father is 60 years old

Please advise Thanks

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
few other also get new In process date just before DM for PR from CPC-M.

for applicant file transfer to different Local VO (not CPC-M) have New In process date for PR application.
Thank you! That makes sense. I'll scour my email to see if my file's been transfered from CPC-M because there's nothing in MyCIC. Likely will go to Manila since we're in the Philippines but who knows lol

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello - did you provide travel history for last 10 years ?
My travelers form states: Please list all the countries that you visited and that you have lived in outside of India. If this is not applicable, please enter "N/A":

so should i go back 10 years (since 2009) or since the age of 18 , my father is 60 years old

Please advise Thanks
go back 10 year in your case.

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
what is your PR application status? since when?
According to MyCIC
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - September 2, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

According to eCas (my UCI - the one I pasted from a few posts before is my mom's)
Sponsorship Application Status = Decision Made
  1. We received your application to sponsor (REDACTED) on May 14, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 15, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 15, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Permanent Residence Application = Status Decision Made

1. We received (REDACTED)'s application for permanent residence on May 14, 2019.
  2. We started processing (REDACTED)'s application on December 16, 2019.
  3. We sent (REDACTED) a letter on August 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent (REDACTED) medical instructions on August 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent (REDACTED) correspondence on October 30, 2019. If (REDACTED) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (REDACTED) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (REDACTED) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
According to MyCIC
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - September 2, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

According to eCas (my UCI - the one I pasted from a few posts before is my mom's)
Sponsorship Application Status = Decision Made
  1. We received your application to sponsor (REDACTED) on May 14, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 15, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 15, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Permanent Residence Application = Status Decision Made

1. We received (REDACTED)'s application for permanent residence on May 14, 2019.
  2. We started processing (REDACTED)'s application on December 16, 2019.
  3. We sent (REDACTED) a letter on August 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent (REDACTED) medical instructions on August 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent (REDACTED) correspondence on October 30, 2019. If (REDACTED) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (REDACTED) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (REDACTED) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
CPC-M start in process your PR application on Dec 16th and Dec 17th you got DM.!!

Reactions: serious_cheese

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Can you please correct the spreadsheet -

dhillozcanada22 #2 (MIL) - is still in process - no progress made on in yet.

dhillozcanada22 #1 (parents) - is the one where we got bio request on nov 13 . Bio completed on Dec 9 .
Medical , PCC & Travel form request date - Dec 17, 2019
E-cas for sponsorship applicaiton - Decision made.
Local Visa office - New Delhi.

Reactions: robertp

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp and @YULIA-2016

Good morning,

My parents completed their medical yesterday. They were handed a e-medical document. Do they need to upload that document? If yes, how? through email or webform or on myCIC account?

Thank you,