+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp

While sending additional documents, particularly the travel form IM5662, do we have to fill this form then take a print out and then scan and send? or can we just fill it on the computer - save it - upload to the email and send.

Also, is there any specific information that i need to include in my email body? or subject?

Thanks

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
@robertp

While sending additional documents, particularly the travel form IM5662, do we have to fill this form then take a print out and then scan and send? or can we just fill it on the computer - save it - upload to the email and send.

Also, is there any specific information that i need to include in my email body? or subject?

Thanks
You can save the form and fill it offline and save it again. You need a right pdf reader version.

Reactions: mohitmalhotr44

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can save the form and fill it offline and save it again. You need a right pdf reader version.
i understand that. I have the software to read the form. But will the NDVO have it? or is everyone scanning it and then sending it in pdf format?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
i understand that. I have the software to read the form. But will the NDVO have it? or is everyone scanning it and then sending it in pdf format?
I filled it, printed it, got my parents signature (just incase), scanned and emailed.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp and @YULIA-2016

Please update line #406 >> Additional documents - PCC and travel history form sent to NDVO today. Also, medical completed by parents today in New Delhi. results to be uploaded within 3 days by the clinic.

Thank you,

Reactions: robertp

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
My parents are here with me on visitor visas. I am also their authorised representative. Initially I was assigned cpc-mississauga and completed medical here, bio in Buffalo ASC. Also sent them all addl docs against their generic mail dated 27 Sep. Final step of background checks was in process then I received email that our file was being transferred to NDVO whereas I was expecting DM/PPR.
The reason for transfer vto home country I could guess is that my father worked in Kuwait and Iraq from mid 70s to mid 80s. Also he has extensive travel history.
I guess simple and straight forward cases are processed at Mississauga and cases requiring deeper background checks are forwarded to home countries. Time taken for this Securityg background checks stage varies from person to person.
This may not be the reason. My parents have extensive (and I mean extensive) travel history; we lived in middle-east (just over a decade) in the 80's. In fact, my brother was born in Libya; and the file has remained in CPC-M.

But who knows...

Last edited:
Reactions: caninfoseeker

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
This may not be the reason. My parents have extensive (and I mean extensive) travel history; we lived (just over a decade) in middle-east in the 80's. In fact, my brother was born in Libya; and the file has remained in CPC-M.

But who knows...
Were you parents able to obtain PCCs from the middle East? My dad tried and could not and explained in the letter.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Were you parents able to obtain PCCs from the middle East? My dad tried and could not and explained in the letter.
We lived in Libya and my father travelled to Iran / Iraq / Kuwait / Oman etc... for projects for a few months (always under 6months). For Libya, one doesn't need a PCC, just a self-attested letter saying that PCC is not available for former residents. So got lucky here.

Maybe this is the reason in your case: "My dad tried and could not and explained in the letter."

Urvi17

Oct 30, 2019
Hi I got AOR but I can't able to link my applicant. Can you advise me how to do that? Also I have agent who handles my parents file so that one is not effected if I am login than right??? Advice me please

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
We lived in Libya and my father travelled to Iran / Iraq / Kuwait / Oman etc... for projects for a few months (always under 6months). For Libya, one doesn't need a PCC, just a self-attested letter saying that PCC is not available for former residents. So got lucky here.

Maybe this is the reason in your case: "My dad tried and could not and explained in the letter."
You are lucky. I am still trying to understand the reason behind transfer of our file during the final stage when others had started getting DMs. My friend (14 May case) already got DM. His father had travelled to Canada and Nepal only.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
How long it takes bio-metric results to updated at Mycic, yesterday I gave it and by the evening it appeared under applicant information but in
Details about your application status
Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details
and on my profile home page under current status:
Your action is required

Thanks for your input comments

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
You are lucky. I am still trying to understand the reason behind transfer of our file during the final stage when others had started getting DMs. My friend (14 May case) already got DM. His father had travelled to Canada and Nepal only.
Think of it this way, once you get DM, the PPR will follow shortly - NVDO offers speedy processing. In my case (and a few others as well) we have been waiting for the PPR since PA-DM (Nov 19th) from CPC-M.