+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Nsooch

May 16, 2019
At the top of the form, they even put an example about how to write it and still you are not sure?!
Thanks. Well the example is only for the days (6 days to be precise), I was confused for the more than 1 month option, gave an example and asked. its okay to ask; if I am not sure. If you don't like it please don't reply. There is also a second question in my post, it might be too obvious for you, so don't even bother replying.

Reactions: GameChanger

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Spoke to IRCC agent yesterday re: PPR delay (if I can call it a delay) from CPC-M. The super nice agent confirmed that in my case the PA DM is “approved” and its just a matter of time for VO to send the PPR invite.

Nothing new here actually

c_cherry

Feb 6, 2015
Hi friends
I have a question if some one senior can help me
Question 1:
I moved from BC to Ontario. Now living with my best friend in ontario.
I have applied for my parents sponsership and my friend has too for her parents under 2019 quota.
We both received AOR just recently.
Now I need to update my address on file. She is bit worried about if two parents application from same address will create any issue.
Also she and me worked under same corporation( just us two as independent contractors)
We have been roomates for good 10 years or more. So lots of same addresses in application

Do you think multiple application from same address would be problematic or should I get difference address

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi friends
I have a question if some one senior can help me
Question 1:
I moved from BC to Ontario. Now living with my best friend in ontario.
I have applied for my parents sponsership and my friend has too for her parents under 2019 quota.
We both received AOR just recently.
Now I need to update my address on file. She is bit worried about if two parents application from same address will create any issue.
Also she and me worked under same corporation( just us two as independent contractors)
We have been roomates for good 10 years or more. So lots of same addresses in application

Do you think multiple application from same address would be problematic or should I get difference address
What is your "relationship" with your friend? Is it just friend?

How long you have been living in BC before moving to ON? When your friend moved to ON?

c_cherry

Feb 6, 2015
What is your "relationship" with your friend? Is it just friend?

How long you have been living in BC before moving to ON? When your friend moved to ON?
We are just friends ...studied bachelors and masters together and then couple of jobs together.
We both were in onatrio for 5 years sharing the same apartment. but then I moved to BC for around 8 months for job. That's when I filed the application.
Later I got better offer here and moved back
She is married and lives with her husband . I am renting room at her place

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
@robertp @YULIA-2016

SERIOUS SITUATION - PLEASE HELP.

Hi,

This is in regards to my parent's application for PR under PGP2019.

I received RCMP Police Clearance Certificate request from IRCC on November 21, 2019. I completed the fingerprints the same day.
RCMP confirmed that they mailed letters to me on November 28, 2019. I have not received these letters till today.

I called Canada Post and RCMP regarding this but they are clueless and don't know what happened to the letters.

What are my options now as the deadline given by the visa office is approaching fast? Deadline - December 21, 2019.

Has anyone experienced similar situation?

Please guide.

Thank you.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp @YULIA-2016

SERIOUS SITUATION - PLEASE HELP.

Hi,

This is in regards to my parent's application for PR under PGP2019.

I received RCMP Police Clearance Certificate request from IRCC on November 21, 2019. I completed the fingerprints the same day.
RCMP confirmed that they mailed letters to me on November 28, 2019. I have not received these letters till today.

I called Canada Post and RCMP regarding this but they are clueless and don't know what happened to the letters.

What are my options now as the deadline given by the visa office is approaching fast? Deadline - December 21, 2019.

Has anyone experienced similar situation?

Please guide.

Thank you.
Can you ask RCMP to resend letter again? if not

1) do you have a proof to completed fingerprints @ RCMP? if yest submitted via webform before deadline with letter that sill waiting for letter by mail.
2) can you redo fingerprints again so RCMP send letter again!!
3) is RCMP send letter with tracking # ? if no you can not track via canadapost .

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
Does the PPR ask you to send your mom's original passport to Ottawa?
If yes, why don't you ask your mom to courier her passport to your address or Ottawa?
I was thinking if you ask CIC to change the address to Manila, there may be delay in stamping her passport.
This is what I am thinking but I have not been to that stage. If I were you, I will send her passport from my address to Ottawa with Canadian return address.
May be @rhonaleen17 can advise better on this.
You can’t send the passport internationally. There’s an instruction in the PPR if the applicant doesn’t have Canadian/US address they have to send a webform and request for instruction to submit the passport on the current location of the applicant.. yes there is a possible delay like what I have experienced but for sure it will still be alright. Like right now my father got his passport and copr after 2 days he submitted his passport at Manila VAC. Almost 2 months of delay is not a pain for me because I waited since 2012 or 2013 for this to come along..

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
@robertp
I just noticed in the letter-request for PCC and CV/ Resume there is a heading regrading country specific requirements. Do i nee to submit anything there?
I mean aren't those the form previously submitted?
Please help

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
D
Spoke to IRCC agent yesterday re: PPR delay (if I can call it a delay) from CPC-M. The super nice agent confirmed that in my case the PA DM is “approved” and its just a matter of time for VO to send the PPR invite.

Nothing new here actually
does it show DM for pm on your ecas or my cic yet? And when did you YOU submitted your additional documents
Thanks

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hello,

I am a June 15 application. No updates other than AOR email. I can not link the Ecas to the online application. is it normal? Please advise.
Thank you very much

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
Hello Fellow members,

Received medical request: Nov 26
Medical examination Done: Dec 03

but no update yet on CIC? does any one has an idea how long it will take for London office to upload?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
PGP2019 Timeline
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Kindly add my info in tracker
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 24
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: April 26
  • AoR Received (DATE) : July 11
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: DM and IP
  • Sponsorship In process Date: June 7
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: July 17
  • Biomatric / IME / PCC date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • Parents country of citizenship: China
any update on your case? please update tracker.