• Parents Country of Citizenship: Indian
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: 28th April
  • AoR Received (DATE): 11th July 2019
  • Sponsorship In process Date: 7 Aug
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: 7 Aug
  • Local Visa Office : CPC-Mississauga
  • PCC request: Sept 27
  • Additional document / travel history request date : Sept 27 PCC, travel history and resume

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew[/QUOTE]

pavion

Sep 25, 2019
@YULIA-2016, line 417, received biometrics request today, 12 November.

Is it usual to receive that before Sponsorship Application is approved?

ECAS Status for Permanent Residence says in progress as well.

Reactions: laxsun

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp

For line number: 394 in tracker | username: rax7187#1
Today ECAS for PA changed from In Process to Application Received.
PA application was transferred to NDVO 2 weeks back (mentioned in the SA letter).
No update on myCIC account. It still says your application is in process.

Medical Done on 6th November 2019. No Status update in myCIC account.

Assumption: File has been received by New Delhi from CPC-Missisauga Office. Similar to @mohitmalhotr44.
Were you asked to submit IME in your SA letter? I have not yet received IME for my parents. Just biometrics.

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Can someone please address these questions?

1) People who are getting PCC request, how can we get a PCC from Delhi? How long does it take? How many days CIC gives you to submit PCC?

2) my father is visiting here in Canada and mom is back home in India. In case PPR comes while he's here, can i submit his passport here in Canada and mom can submit in India?

Please advise.

millennial

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

I haven't received any AOR for file submitted on June 24. Initially, they have gave me some temp file no but no update on file status. Anybody has received AOR for application submitted on or after June 18.

I am wondering whether PGP -2019 cap has reached or near to reach that's why CIC is not responding to our file.

Thank you in advance. I appreciate for your help.
--------------------------------------------

I AM ON THE SAME PAGE. MY APPLICATION WAS DELIVERED ON JUNE 24TH. NO UPDATE ON ECAS NOR AOR YET :( HELP ANYONE!

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello All,
After Sending my Application by mail around 20 Jun 2019,Tracking shows it was delivered to Ottawa. I haven't heard nothing from immigration,
I'm trying to use online tool to see the progress, the only ID number I have is Official Receipt ,when I payed my fees.
And there is no result!
Is there any other ID number that was sent to you?
Maybe I'm missing some E-mails?
I'm very nervous, Please advise
Wait...you will hear from them soon.

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019

I AM ON THE SAME PAGE. MY APPLICATION WAS DELIVERED ON JUNE 24TH. NO UPDATE ON ECAS NOR AOR YET :( HELP ANYONE!
If you check the tracker, you'll see that only some June 18th applicants have received AOR. You should expect yours in a couple of weeks. ECAS is usually activated before issuing the AOR, so keep checking and you should see the status of our application activated soon.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

As IRCC was off on Monday...people will see some updates today. As of last Saturday upto June 18th ecas was activated

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hello all, I have not been able to link application to MyCIC. Any suggestions? No, I am not doing anything wrong. I have followed the steps properly. I have the application no. UCI no. please advise. Thank you

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello all, I have not been able to link application to MyCIC. Any suggestions? No, I am not doing anything wrong. I have followed the steps properly. I have the application no. UCI no. please advise. Thank you
If you are doing everything correctly, then you have to contact IRCC. You can call them if you are a rep or send a webform.

Reactions: Rumi01

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
If you are doing everything correctly, then you have to contact IRCC. You can call them if you are a rep or send a webform.
Hi Bdidol, I am not rep. I am just a sponsor. I never filled the representative form. Could this be a reason that I am not able to link?