+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
@robertp. Please update line 178.
Finally the day I was waiting for has come !. Received PPR yesterday. My PPR letter straightaway asks me to submit the passports to VFS India, with no option of Mississauga, so CO was well aware that my mother is in India.
Thank you everyone for this forum and your contribution. This kept my anxiety at bay.

Paramveer Lall

Jun 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask if anyone whose parents are in Canada on visitor visa and have applied for extension got biometric request. What did you do? Were you able to request them to exempt it as parents are in Canada. Is it true that you can also get biometrics done from port of entry?????
I have already updated there address to canadian address and have update about there visitor extension to cic for parents sponsorship via webform.
I received AOR sept 30th. I was able to link application online. Online status shows application received June 5th.Waiting for for process.

Please share your experience

Thank you

GRANDCUTEUS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask if anyone whose parents are in Canada on visitor visa and have applied for extension got biometric request. What did you do? Were you able to request them to exempt it as parents are in Canada. Is it true that you can also get biometrics done from port of entry?????
I have already updated there address to canadian address and have update about there visitor extension to cic for parents sponsorship via webform.
I received AOR sept 30th. I was able to link application online. Online status shows application received June 5th.Waiting for for process.

Please share your experience

Thank you
DM on PA today, exactly a week after i sent proof of relationship. This is it right?

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Great. @ankz001 wonder why ours not moving at all after submitting the gov details and all other docs..
I know. Yesterday I took a step and uploaded the documents through Mycic too. My 30 days end on Nov 14th, so if the case officer looks into the file after 30 days, should see something on Friday or next week. God knows! Good luck buddy :)

arshgeet

May 5, 2015
Congratulations! When did you send in the additional documents? Did you email the documents and did you receive any confirmation after sending in additional documents or did the status just change to DM for PA? Thanks.

We sent documents on sep 19 , we received auto email from new delhi visa office. No other confirmation email. After passing medical status changed to DM directly.