+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Email to CPC-M
What is the email address of CPC-M to send documents.
I am trying to send copy of receipt of RPRF.

Last edited:

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Anyone waiting for Biometrics/IME after 90 days in process? The last time I heard was 90 days was the max someone waited from in process to get IME/Biometrics. I am getting to 90 days and just wondering if there is any hope! :)
Hey @joyus what date did you order your gcms notes? Mine and @calgary17 we ordered on oct 21st.

The agent in the phone said they have sent provice letter request and because of Ontario it looks like it will take long.w I guess gcms notes would have nothing new than this

Reactions: Rushdanalb

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hey @joyus what date did you order your gcms notes? Mine and @calgary17 we ordered on oct 21st.

The agent in the phone said they have sent provice letter request and because of Ontario it looks like it will take long.w I guess gcms notes would have nothing new than this
Oh yes I got the gcm notes and it showed that I have passed the financial eligibility and is waiting for SP eligibility review from the VO since Aug 19. So I guess it is just the matter of VO moving his fingers to my file.......

What letter request are you mentioning here to the province??? It is interesting that some VO does background check after Sponsor decision and in my case my background check started the minute my file went into in Process and is still one. In my cic my review of eligibility has not started. I guess this is specific to VO and they will not budge from their ways!!! it is unfortunate that I am very unlucky because i was so looking forward to getting my mom's medical done and did not mind a bit of wait after that.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
@JoeT and @dhandpun
Did you receive your PPR yet. You are the only two before me :)
Going by the tracker, what I noticed is that PPR is not based on the date when you get a DM for PA, but actually when you submitted your initial application.

Reactions: rinkupatel.dmj

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
hi
just got Biometrics letter for my parents (kunalap #1 in sheet).
can someone update. @YULIA-2016 @robertp

their appointment is tentatively for Tuesday afternoon.
Are they supposed to collect something after giving prints/photo?

does status online change to something like "biometrics received"?

thanks.

Reactions: robertp

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Oh yes I got the gcm notes and it showed that I have passed the financial eligibility and is waiting for SP eligibility review from the VO since Aug 19. So I guess it is just the matter of VO moving his fingers to my file.......

What letter request are you mentioning here to the province??? It is interesting that some VO does background check after Sponsor decision and in my case my background check started the minute my file went into in Process and is still one. In my cic my review of eligibility has not started. I guess this is specific to VO and they will not budge from their ways!!! it is unfortunate that I am very unlucky because i was so looking forward to getting my mom's medical done and did not mind a bit of wait after that.

Did u already get the notes? When did you get them and what date did u order them? So myslef @calgary17 @Roya-FSW @p2019 we've been waiting in process for over 2 months now and we were told they have sent an inquiry to the province to see if we have ever received social assistance which we have never. And they are waiting on that report before they issue sponsor approval. Our review of eligibility in my cic shows we will send you a message when we start reviewing the eligibility.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
When you open the details of the application, on the top you will see a highlight to view submitted application or upload documents. There you can see the tabs to upload.
In my case the upload tab is not activated on mycic account

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.

What I actually meant to ask was -

1. Should I expect a DM for PA soon now that I have a pre arrival letter?
(I checked the tracking sheet and see no progress for people after pre arrival letter)

2. Can I expect that IRCC will not be asking for any documentation until complete processing of the application? Now that they have issued a pre arrival letter?

3. Is there a chance that I might receive a bio metrics request after pre arrival letter?
It seems like (from past two years) most NDVO applicants get DM within a few days from pre-services letter. I received mine last Friday but Ecas is still in process. I called the cic agent again today (because I am getting very impatient which doesn't help) and I got to speak to this very unhelpful person who didn't tell me anything. I asked if there were any recent progress notes or comments and she said because the app is at NDVO it is not in their mandate to provide any of this information!
So let's hang in there and hope for a good news soon.

Reactions: UPPI

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi
do we have a PPR sample here. I searched but couldn’t find.
I just wanna know if they require photos to be sent along with the passport. If yes, how many and any specific requirements?