+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Can you submit documents thru myCIC without IRCC asking? I don't see option to upload docs in myCIC.
I had got the generic email that everyone got on sept 27th. I could mot submit right away as was waiting for PCC. So on Oct 15th I got a request letter through MyCIC for government job details, travel history and PCC. So thats how I have the option to upload through MyCIC

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
How to upload the documents from MYcic account. i don't see any tab to upload the documents. Although I received a request letter from through mycic account.
When you open the details of the application, on the top you will see a highlight to view submitted application or upload documents. There you can see the tabs to upload.

coolguys3

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Calgary
Hi, I have submitted the application for parents grandparents 2019 sponsorship. I have received the AOR in August and since then nothing has happened to date. No request for bio metric etc. The online status is still seen as "Submitted". Any with same concern?

kinetic2214

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
22-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2013
Med's Request
20-May-2014
Med's Done....
14-July-2014
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
02-Feb-2015
Can you submit documents thru myCIC without IRCC asking? I don't see option to upload docs in myCIC.
When you go/click to "view submitted application and documents" in MyCIC. And if you ge\ot a request letter via MyCIC, you should see separate line items for each document asked, with an upload button on that page.

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
sponsor can link the PR application to mycic.

correspondence to the sponsorship application via Sponsor email or regular mail to sponsor OR Representative if you have.

correspondence for PR application via myCIC and / or regular mail and or PA Email to PA or Representative if you have.

Youb
sponsor can link the PR application to mycic.

correspondence to the sponsorship application via Sponsor email or regular mail to sponsor OR Representative if you have.

correspondence for PR application via myCIC and / or regular mail and or PA Email to PA or Representative if you have.

I believe you are correct on the first part where:

correspondence for PR application via myCIC and / or regular mail and or PA Email to PA or Representative if you have

BUT:

sponsor can link the PR application to mycic. ---> this is not correct as per my call with Agent, he said only PA can link PR file with myCIC

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Youb

I believe you are correct on the first part where:

correspondence for PR application via myCIC and / or regular mail and or PA Email to PA or Representative if you have

BUT:

sponsor can link the PR application to mycic. ---> this is not correct as per my call with Agent, he said only PA can link PR file with myCIC
I am sponsor and I linked my Parents PR file in myCIC account. My parents don't have myCIC account. I am using sign in partner ( My Bank account ) to login.

Reactions: calgary17

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I am sponsor and I linked my Parents PR file in myCIC account. My parents don't have myCIC account. I am using sign in partner ( My Bank account ) to login.

So when you open myCIC, does it say your name as account holder?

It is strange, the agent told me only PA can link the PR file.

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019

also when you open the ECAS. it shows following.

"The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account. Find out how."

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

under myCIC we link PR Application. it will show PA applicant and dep. details. you can get all corresponds like Bio, medical in MyCIC etc for PA dand Dep.

Last edited:

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Yup. That's what agent asked me that did I use my info to link PA application and I said no. And he said that may be PA used ur info to link and I said no. Then he said to me try to re-link application. I said okay but when I login to myCIC there is no option to delete old one and re-link again. So I didn't bother to call them again as I got correspondence from LVO through myCIC. So all good.

So you have linked sponsor application to myCIC under your account and PR application through myCIC under your PA's account?