Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
All Pakistan citizen got London visa office , it does not matter where they living ,exceptions are very rare as London visa office is designated LVO
How about New Delhi for Indian citizens and Nepalese citizens
Philippine citizens have Manilla LVO
But still some of these citizens got CPC- M and some got dedicated LVO

Reactions: SAM_2014

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
we cannot link Sponsorship application in myCIC . ONLY PR application we can link to myCIC.
now it all make sense. thank you, I really appreciate your help.

So sponsor can receive his sponsorship related update through email (or mail or representative if chosen). BUT it wont be through myCIC as sponsorship application can not be linked to myCIC.

PR application updates can be received through myCIC if application has been linked to the myCIC account. The myCIC account can be of anyone either sponsor (this is your case) or PA (this is my case).

Reactions: Irynaken

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Honestly, its all luck like all of us were able to submit EOI to sponsor while most of the people couldn't even log in to CIC website to view form. My mom was in Canada on supervisa & we entered Canadian address along with representative form "CANADIAN ADDRESS" but we got assigned NDVO (Quite slow). Best part is she didn't get Biometric request as they acknowledge she is in Canada & has Canadian address and her ECAS doesn't show any address. So don't stress yourself, its just how CO feels & if morning coffee has kicked in when reviewing file.
Patience is the only key, but seriously London office for past year applicants worked like on 6 month to 1 year basis. I know few AORs from London office which were received in march for 2018 2nd round applicants,have still application received status and never received any further request from London. So its 6 months wait already for them. Amd few of last year first round ones got requests for PCC and medical this july to Oct so wait of almost 9 to 12 months from London office AOR to PCC request :(

And it hurts when some offices ask stuff in short time and other sleep like its never morning.

Reactions: luckymystery

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Patience is the only key, but seriously London office for past year applicants worked like on 6 month to 1 year basis. I know few AORs from London office which were received in march for 2018 2nd round applicants,have still application received status and never received any further request from London. So its 6 months wait already for them. Amd few of last year first round ones got requests for PCC and medical this july to Oct so wait of almost 9 to 12 months from London office AOR to PCC request :(

And it hurts when some offices ask stuff in short time and other sleep like its never morning.
So true !!! CIC Mississauga is top culprit to run salt on our wounds

Last edited:

cindi2000

Aug 14, 2019
Hi @YULIA-2016 & @robertp

Please help update tracker, Line 65
Invitation letter received: APR, 25
Application Delivered (by Canada Post): May 1
additional documents requirement Received: Sept 13
Ecas available: November 6
AOR Received: WAITING
MyCIC link: available on Nov 7 , Ecas Status: Application Received -> In Process (today)

Thanks

Reactions: robertp

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
@robertp @laxsun

Please update line 239

My mom was asked to submit Proof of Relationship yesterday. We sent my birth certificate thru the email address that was provided on the request and by uploading it thru her CIC account.

Thanks!

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Anyone waiting for Biometrics/IME after 90 days in process? The last time I heard was 90 days was the max someone waited from in process to get IME/Biometrics. I am getting to 90 days and just wondering if there is any hope! :)

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp @laxsun

Please update line 239

My mom was asked to submit Proof of Relationship yesterday. We sent my birth certificate thru the email address that was provided on the request and by uploading it thru her CIC account.

Thanks!
proof of relationship with Sponsor? did you send Sponsor Birth certificate or your Mom birth certificate?

Que: few applicant got same type of request.
is your parent visited Canada . did you sponsor them in past for visitor or super visa?

Reactions: Sparkling

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
proof of relationship with Sponsor? did you send Sponsor Birth certificate or your Mom birth certificate?

Que: few applicant got same type of request.
is your parent visited Canada . did you sponsor them in past for visitor or super visa?

It said on the letter to provide my Birth Certificate (I am the sponsor).

Yup, my mom visited Canada like 4 times already, she had extended her stay during her last visit, but she is now back home.

Reactions: robertp

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Spoke to CIC agent on the phone gave me a temporary file # starting with X , application is still being reviewed and they haven't sent any communication yet. File was received June 19th.