+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Trust me, we don't want to make her feel bad. Yours or mine intentions are not bad for her.
Nobody should be in the waiting game. I have a widowed mum who was living in the home country by herself for past 7 years, till we got her supervisa this year. That waiting kills, but all we can do is Pray and Wait and Trust that the officer will help us fulfill our dreams. :)
My intent was not to rub it in at all; I am sure she(?) can take a joke...we are all playing the waiting game, some cases are fast, some relatively slower; but to know that everyone's parents will be here within 24 months is great. We all remember the era when PGP used to take 6 -7 years. Just AOR used to take 9 -12 months...

Rushdanalb

Jul 13, 2018
Trust me, we don't want to make her feel bad. Yours or mine intentions are not bad for her.
Nobody should be in the waiting game. I have a widowed mum who was living in the home country by herself for past 7 years, till we got her supervisa this year. That waiting kills, but all we can do is Pray and Wait and Trust that the officer will help us fulfill our dreams. :)

Agreed

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi All, I received an email on Sep 27th for additional documents like RPRF fees, Passport copy, PCC, Travel summary.

The letter doesn't have a due date to submit the documents. I am planning to submit everything in January 2020. Do you think it will a problem?

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
That is very rude Its not funny, I am waiting too and it sucks. Just because you didn't had to wait doesnt mean you gonna do that
Buddy, his intentions are not bad either. When DM's were being issued for May 6th @zeiesfirdaus was the last one I think among us to get it, he has been in waiting game too. We are here to support each other. Hopefully your files also get processed ASAP.
Best wishes!!

Reactions: Rushdanalb

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
I received a request for additional docs on August 28. Submitted them on September 3. And I still haven't heard anything.
Ah, that's not very positive. But I hope that you/we hear back soon!

Anyone else on the experience of submitting additional docs? Did you guys hear back yet? (after how long?)

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Reactions: Rushdanalb

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
For those 3-4 people who are stuck in the IP, I have sympathy for you (and as Robertp mentioned, the tracker max time is 100 days in IP now). But discussing this issue again and again, page after page; I don't see how this is a constructive, contributing thing for this forum. There are thousands of people whose eCas is not even activated yet. I am sure when any of you will have an update, you will share here and other can see that too.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
As per the tracker the applicant that you are saying waiting for 90 days haven't been online yet since 60+days so we don't really know if they are still waiting.
I said MAX 90 Day to get DM from IP. Check Column Z & [ Cell Z3 ] in tracker and look # of days to get DM from IP.

and please check report again : many reported BIO requested Example @S_Thind after 50 Days got Bio.

Last edited:

ec15

Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys.. I got a Biometrics request letter for my parents, even though my parents were in Canada at the time of application (currently also in Canada), and I mentioned Canadian address for them on the application. The biometrics letter also have Canadian address on it. They should have been exempt from biometrics.

Guide 5772 says:

"If you are applying as a member of the family class and are legally in Canada when you apply, you are currently exempt from giving biometrics."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

Do you guys think it's a mistake that the IRCC officer requested biometrics (officer might not have noticed Canadian address), or it would have been intentional?

Do you think if I call IRCC or submit web-form, they can cancel the biometrics request, or now that I have got this request, it has to be done?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi All, I received an email on Sep 27th for additional documents like RPRF fees, Passport copy, PCC, Travel summary.

The letter doesn't have a due date to submit the documents. I am planning to submit everything in January 2020. Do you think it will a problem?
It will not be a problem, but it will delay your file.

For any standard IRCC correspondence, the response date is 30 days. If you intend to send in Jan 2020 and are ok with the delay it will cause, I would recommend to send an e-mail to IRCC to let them know your intention (and probably provide some justification as well).

sekhar_bs

Jan 10, 2016
Hi All,
I have sent my parents PR application on June 12 and it was received on same date and I am yet to get any kind of acknowledgement. The only number I have is a bar code number (e g
858BE56-19) on the invite. How do I track application status on ECAS or add it in myCIc?. Please guide.