+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@snganu I don't think that is the case. On the instruction, it only stated ** Please include “PGP-APR” in the subject line of the email **, but not saying you ONLY include PGP-APR.
I agree. I also included file no in the subject line. If searched / filtered by "PGP-APR" the email will still show up.

Reactions: qjzhou

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
yes no need to send , their filter is contains PGP APR not just pgp-apr
I sent two emails. One with subject of ONLY "PGP-APR" and another with "PGP-APR and application number". I hope they pick one of it.
Dilemma with emails is you will never get acknowledgement so you never know when they will pick and update myCIC.
Its only a waiting game.

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
None as yet...this is how it reads (since before & after Sept 27th when I emailed the documents)

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 27, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • September 4, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

thank you for sharing

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016
Hello,

Can someone please help me link my application to my account. I got the AoR email two weeks ago but I haven't been able to link my application to my account. The system just says that there are no records for this information. I heard that we are supposed to wait for another email. Is that so? Moreover, I'm following the guidelines mentioned below to fill out the information but no luck.

Can someone please assist. Moreover, my father's place of birth has two inputs such as Mumbai, Maharashtra.I tried entering both but it's still unable to look for the application. Do I call CIC?
Really appreacite your help guys..

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Is no news, good news? Sent the application in mid June and no AOR or they're not asking for any forms or w/e.....

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello,

Can someone please help me link my application to my account. I got the AoR email two weeks ago but I haven't been able to link my application to my account. The system just says that there are no records for this information. I heard that we are supposed to wait for another email. Is that so? Moreover, I'm following the guidelines mentioned below to fill out the information but no luck.

Can someone please assist. Moreover, my father's place of birth has two inputs such as Mumbai, Maharashtra.I tried entering both but it's still unable to look for the application. Do I call CIC?
Really appreacite your help guys..

1)After you login to MyCIC, you click on Link App to this Account button. Choose Permanent Residence in category and Family Class (Parents & Grandparents) in sub-category. This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.
2) In the passport section, enter the info as seen in the originally sent passport of PA. you can use passport # and date or place.
3) Match the city and province name you entered in the original application.
4) count # of Family member = [ Sponsor + if Cosigner ] do not count kids + [PA + if Dep]
5) open link to see more details. https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/quick-links

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Sorry to hear that. Based on the information I have, if it's a early stage of Parkinson (it also depends on the rate of progression) there is still a chance of your application get approved. At the end it depends on the medical result. Check the following links to get more information:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/medical-inadmissibility.html

https://www.cicnews.com/1997/02/canada-immigration-newsletter-issues-february-16-1997-02616.html#gs.9cugea (Check section 1.5)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/medical-for-supervisa-parkinson’s-disease.597504/
Thank you for your very informative reply! the cost threshold was especially helpful. For the sake of my application and the health of my grandfather, I hope the rate of progression is slow. Time will tell I guess.

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
My parents don’t have birth certificate, Affidavit, and school certificates. All i have is Voter card and Aadhar card.

My question is since they are here in Canada from almost 2 years can i make the affidavit here and would it be valid? Or can i just submit Voter card and Aadhar card?

Are these documents required to prove relationship with the sponsor?.
If that's the case then would it not be your documents rather than your parents.

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
All who have already sent additional documents, after how many days, did your myCIC "Review Additional Documents" section changed ?
Right now, it says "We do not need additional documents"

I am assuming, once they start reviewing, the line will change. Is that correct ?
Please see screenshot below:-
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.

Reactions: gcodtao and snganu

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Please see screenshot below:-

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
Based on tracker, I don't think you were requested the documents in the mass email on Sept 27th. (RPRF fees, Passport All pages copy, PCC, Travel History (IMM5562e), CV/Resume)

@snganu This question should be asked to @rhonaleen17 who has already received the PA DM after s/he submitted the documents on Sept27th . Did myCIC "Review of additional documents" change after submission of the documents?

Reactions: snganu