+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I kinda find MyCIC useless. I have received additional document request from LVO via email and relatively up to date status in ECAS. However on the other hand MyCIC remains the same as in the beginning, no message, no updates reflecting the real time situation. Thoughts? Or am I missing anything?

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My sponsor application status in ecas shows 'DECISION MADE'. But when I see the notes it says
  1. We received your application to sponsor xxxx on May 15, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 27, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 27, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
But I didnt receive any notification email. Is this a normal status or should i call IRCC as i didnt get any mail from them?? Please advise.

Reactions: robertp

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

My sponsor application status in ecas shows 'DECISION MADE'. But when I see the notes it says
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 27, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
But I didnt receive any notification email. Is this a normal status or should i call IRCC as i didnt get any mail from them?? Please advise.
mine is "in process" and has the same three lines but I actually received an email right away requesting my father's death certificate.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hi Guys,

Did you link your application to CIC account and if yes did you check if you received any messages ?

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

My friend has the same thing. he also has the same timeline as you. They requested him to send his father's death certificate on 27th. He already faxed it to IRCC. His ECAS also changed to DECISION MADE and has the same lines showing as you.

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Hi everyone,

I checked ECAS today and it says :

My questions are:
1) I have not received any email yet for AOR, will I get it anytime soon?
2) The processing time online shows 20 months to 24 months: Does this processing time start from the day application was received (i.e. May 28, 2019 in my case) or it starts from the date we receive AOR email?

Thanks.