+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Question regarding the biometrics:

in my PA's online account, under the applicant information box I see the latest biometrics date ( back in 2017 for visitor visa) and expiry date as 2027.
Does it mean that he might be exempted from another biometrics?

goog7890

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
PCC is valid for 6 months and medical result is valid for 12 months. If LVO asks PCC first, do they finalize PR before the expiration date of PCC or medical exam?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I saw someone post that they got refund for Biometric fee !!! How long CIC takes to refund, if BIO request not received and got SA approval already ?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON

in my PA's online account, under the applicant information box I see the latest biometrics date ( back in 2017 for visitor visa) and expiry date as 2027.
What did you use in hone address of PA at the time of the application?
If they were here and you mentioned that in the application, then chances are they will be exempted.

Hanuman24

Jul 18, 2019
Do we need letter from cic to apply PCC? Can we apply before and send when ever we get PCC request. What is the process of submitting PCC to CIC after we get request?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

If I am not wrong, what I saw is if they are here under super visa and had a bio before, they were exempted. Not so sure about the visitor visa. IRCC rule says bio for other visa categories cannot be used for pr app.

Reactions: Ramona2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Do we need letter from cic to apply PCC? Can we apply before and send when ever we get PCC request. What is the process of submitting PCC to CIC after we get request?
Depend on which country they are from.. most countries dont need anything from IRCC... You can send it via webform

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
PCC is valid for 6 months and medical result is valid for 12 months. If LVO asks PCC first, do they finalize PR before the expiration date of PCC or medical exam?
PCC have to be valid on the day they are checking that on your file. If it expires down the road..it shouldn't be a probelm.

Reactions: goog7890

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
would they extend beyond 30 days? my mom is also in Canada and her return ticket is end of Jan 2020. If I submit the return ticket would they extend that far?
You can rebook the flight depends on the airline. My father’s got Korean Air and very accomodating I changed his flight 3 times and didn’t charge us extra fee.

jeff.torbain

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Would anyone know how to pay for and submit biometrics AFTER I have already sent my application?
I thought my parents would not need biometrics since theirs was still valid from their Super Visa, but now realized that they need to give biometrics.
Can't for the life of me find on the IRCC website how to pay for it to get the Letter.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Would anyone know how to pay for and submit biometrics AFTER I have already sent my application?
I thought my parents would not need biometrics since theirs was still valid from their Super Visa, but now realized that they need to give biometrics.
Can't for the life of me find on the IRCC website how to pay for it to get the Letter.
When was your app date? Ircc asked to ppl to pay for it when they chk the file...

This is the link:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do;jsessionid=DF95C7F58BCA9F417C5A8BE45E73E057?category=10068