+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Jun 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

My sponsor application status in ecas shows 'DECISION MADE'. But when I see the notes it says
  1. We received your application to sponsor xxxx on May 15, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 27, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 27, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
But I didnt receive any notification email. Is this a normal status or should i call IRCC as i didnt get any mail from them?? Please advise.
Do you get your account Linked to CIC, if yes, Check from there for details.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend has the same thing. he also has the same timeline as you. They requested him to send his father's death certificate on 27th. He already faxed it to IRCC. His ECAS also changed to DECISION MADE and has the same lines showing as you.
Oh ok.. my father expired too.. maybe they requested for his death certificate.. but i didnt get any mail.. what should i do?

nick19

Jul 6, 2019
@robertp Please update line 202. Both Sponsorship and PR Application changed to In Process on August 29th.

There is also request for additional doc (Mom's divorce cert). The email for request is not yet received but call centre confirmed what's required. Awaiting correspondence before submitting.

@ZOYAMAN13 - see update above as promised.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you link your application to CIC account and if yes did you check if you received any messages ?
i linked using my mom's client id and there is no update .. it just shows inprogress.. i am trying link it using my client id but i couldnt do it,.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine is "in process" and has the same three lines but I actually received an email right away requesting my father's death certificate.
oh.. my father expired too.. maybe they need a death certificate but i didnt get any mail.. can someone please share ircc options to enter to reach out an agent.. ?

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp Please update line 202. Both Sponsorship and PR Application changed to In Process on August 29th.

There is also request for additional doc (Mom's divorce cert). The email for request is not yet received but call centre confirmed what's required. Awaiting correspondence before submitting.

@ZOYAMAN13 - see update above as promised.
hi nick can you please share teh call centre number and options to be selected .. i couldnt reach out to an agent..

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
SA come 4-5 days after DM by Email . hopefully tomorrow your Ecas will update to DM
@robertp
Thank you for your reply.
As you predicted my ECAS status changed to "DECISION MADE" for sponsorship application. (Tracker Line 158)
It is "IN PROCESS" for permanent residence application.
(@YULIA-2016 Application received: May 09 AOR: July 11)

So SA letter will tell us the LVO right?

nick19

Jul 6, 2019
hi nick can you please share teh call centre number and options to be selected .. i couldnt reach out to an agent..
Enter 2 1 3 0 once they start providing option selections. If you get recording that they cannot transfer due to high volume; retry. There is an option for callback when you get transferred, which worked for me as well.

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
After the call you will have to press 2,1,3,0. You might have to try multiple times. You can also leave your number for call back.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enter 2 1 3 0 once they start providing option selections. If you get recording that they cannot transfer due to high volume; retry. There is an option for callback when you get transferred, which worked for me as well.
Thank you..