+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

neet13

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

My parents are here in Calgary. How would I get their biometrics done. Do they have to fly back to India to get it done. Also biometrics is requested for everyone?

Thank you.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp any idea when I can link it to my cic account ? I can see it on the ecas website and it says application received. Thanks
Are you sure you can see Ecas? as per tracker "Not available" line # 395

check tracker who getting Ecas. ones your Ecas available you can link to myCIC account your parents PR Applcation.
use PA UCI and passport details to link applcation
use formula to count family member to link under myCIC = [Sponsor + if cosigner] no kids + [ PA + if Dep]

Last edited:
Reactions: abdulsamadfarook

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello All,

My parents are here in Calgary. How would I get their biometrics done. Do they have to fly back to India to get it done. Also biometrics is requested for everyone?

Thank you.
to do Bio :check user @ane line #121 comment . you can do in USA
not for everyone : check comment in tracker.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hello All,

Thank you.
I hope Canada will open its biometrical central soon

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Can anyone please suggest when will Parents and Grand Parents sponsorship category reopen this year ?
or It will accept applications next year ?

Please comment.
It all depends how many applicants pass the first stage ./ how many applicants get the AOR.

Good Luck

S_007

Aug 4, 2019
Hi Guys, finally I linked my application. Got message :
"Thank you for entering your information. We compared with our system and found : an application that matches the information you entere Note : By linking you application to this account, you will now receive all messages and updates through this account."

I tried to refresh my browser too many time, but I can't see the application yet. I am wondering it will show right way or it takes time.

Thanks to all

Reactions: robertp

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi Guys, finally I linked my application. Got message :
"Thank you for entering your information. We compared with our system and found : an application that matches the information you entere Note : By linking you application to this account, you will now receive all messages and updates through this account."

I tried to refresh my browser too many time, but I can't see the application yet. I am wondering it will show right way or it takes time.

Thanks to all
Are you getting a Continue or Cancel option after this message? If yes, then hit continue.
I think that was it, not 100% sure about my memory.