+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
At this kind of speed I would not be surprised if you get PPR next month assuming you submit them by next week. Wow!
Wouldn’t give people false hopes. There is still things like background checks that take time. Often things go quickly at the beginning and then slow down.:)

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Anyone has experience doing biometrics in the USA? After enduring wait and crazy paperwork our parents were finally granted visitor visas. We have not received the biometric request though but status on ecas is DM so just need to be prepared

lady_dee

Aug 14, 2015
tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add your info in timeline
  • Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Philippines
  • Province: MB
  • Invitations Receive Date: Apr 24, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 20, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE) :
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biomatric / IME / PCC date :

harry112358

Feb 6, 2017
Quick question for anyone from India that has requested PCC via BLS: how long does that take? And how long does IRCC give one to provide it? Trying to plan ahead. Thanks in advance.
Can you apply for PCC without providing 'CIC letter asking for PCC' to BLS? I called their customer support and looks like they want to see the letter. Anyone else had different experience/conversation?

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Quick question for anyone from India that has requested PCC via BLS: how long does that take? And how long does IRCC give one to provide it? Trying to plan ahead. Thanks in advance.
They say 10 business days, but my friend got it in 5 days. passport delivered at home.

meneka

May 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
  • Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:India
  • Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: Apr 24, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 28th
  • AoR Received (DATE) :Not yet
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biomatric / IME / PCC date :
My parents ar on Super Visa
Can you add and let us know on timelines

Reactions: robertp

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Can you apply for PCC without providing 'CIC letter asking for PCC' to BLS? I called their customer support and looks like they want to see the letter. Anyone else had different experience/conversation?
No they don't need the letter, my friend applied 2 weeks ago and got it in 5 to 6 working days.