Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Are you sure you did not miss any signatures or information on this form ( you submitted just a few days after invited? You submitted on April there are no reason to ask you update new form? And remember not ONLY imm5406 was updated, if your forms were out of dated, they will ask for imm0008,imm1344,... it looks natural if they remind you must submit the most recent forms
I totally missed the form. Now that I think about it I realize that somehow I mixed it up with the Additional Dependants form that doesn't apply. Anyway they have everything now

douwama

May 8, 2019
Mine was received on 6th May. Called IRCC, temporary application number provided. But no Ecas or linked application yet.

jsingh17

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I just realized that my mother didn't hand sign IMM5669 form. I have been searching on google and looks like the officer usually returns the application and that worries me.

I have following options:

1) Wait for them to request for a hand signed form or return the application.

2) Send a signed form.

3) Send a complete application.

How should I proceed?

at this point i am really pissed off at myself...

abb12

Jun 26, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am looking for suggestions here.
My application was received by CIC on 2nd May, as per Canada Post tracker. However, I see no updates in ecas.
I called the CIC call centre, and they say that my application is "not in system", and that my envelope may not have been opened.

Somehow I am not convinced with their answer, especially when I see the tracker sheet of this forum.

What should be my next step ? Would appreciate some advice.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Hey guys,

I just realized that my mother didn't hand sign IMM5669 form. I have been searching on google and looks like the officer usually returns the application and that worries me.

2) Send a signed form.

How should I proceed?

I'd choose option 2 : send the new form with a CSE to speed things up.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hey guys,

2) Send a signed form.

How should I proceed?

option 1:

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

My application was received by CIC on 2nd May, as per Canada Post tracker. However, I see no updates in ecas.
I called the CIC call centre, and they say that my application is "not in system", and that my envelope may not have been opened.

Somehow I am not convinced with their answer, especially when I see the tracker sheet of this forum.

Call IRCC again ASAP, different people may give different answers. Provide them as much information as you can, such as UCI, payment receipt number, or even post tracking number. At least you need to make sure they have received your file, then you don't have to send the whole package again as the deadline is 2 days away.

mehrazsepehr

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Would also mention that if your father is unable to pass his medical your mind mother will not get PR.
I thing that's not right , Base on IRCC Twitter t
Call IRCC again ASAP, different people may give different answers. Provide them as much information as you can, such as UCI, payment receipt number, or even post tracking number. At least you need to make sure they have received your file, then you don't have to send the whole package again as the deadline is 2 days away.
Don't Worry , Mine was the same situation, some of the IRCC officer just search with UCi and some search by DOB and family name.
you will get ECASE Updated soon.
Don't worry as long as you have confirmation with CANADA post you will be fine.
I had same story.

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hello Guys,

Hey call them again because sometimes some agents only looks @ECAS same happened with me but when i called again they gave me temp file number

Reactions: mehrazsepehr