+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
I m waiting for request to resubmit 5669 as I missed hand written signature... But I have one query....
Should I mention travel history while resubmitting form... Earlier I didn't mentioned traveling because stay was less than 6 months....
Just wait for their message about resubmitting. But prepare what you think needs to submit or resubmit.

mkundu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
For link to MyCIC use PA information.
So search by my info? I am not able to still find it. Is there anyone else having same issues. My application was delivered on 29th may. I cant see ECAS status nor can i link my application to my account. Please help i am getting worried.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
So search by my info? I am not able to still find it. Is there anyone else having same issues. My application was delivered on 29th may. I cant see ECAS status nor can i link my application to my account. Please help i am getting worried.
Retry after 4-6 week for 29th may submission.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I am 9th May and don’t have ecas update ! Nothing to worry

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
You have to wait. Look at the tracker sheet of Yulia. I started to have access in ECAS June 13. My application was received May 3. Yours is May 29. Maybe before end of July you can track it on ECAS.

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Received my ECAS update today, Line 102. Sponsoring Mum and Dad. Current ECAS status is "Application Received 9th May". Weight off my shoulders, best of luck everyone!!!

@YULIA-2016

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp

jassindia

Apr 8, 2019
Regina
I have an important question guys, i got invitation for my parents. They were together when I submitted expression of interest but they were living separately and got divorced now. What will be the option for me, it will be two separate applications or just one , and if my father doesn’t pass medical then my mother gets PR visa approved or she will be denied because of my dads medical condition, please answer and don’t forget they are legally divorced now.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I have an important question guys, i got invitation for my parents. They were together when I submitted expression of interest but they were living separately and got divorced now. What will be the option for me, it will be two separate applications or just one , and if my father doesn’t pass medical then my mother gets PR visa approved or she will be denied because of my dads medical condition, please answer and don’t forget they are legally divorced now.
Is it legally divorced now? In that case I would assume it would be two separate applications with a detail explanation letters and supporting documents (divorce certificate).

Also consider when they come here, how you will take their responsibilities separately. It will be a huge undertake to accommodate them separately.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
I know being divorced your dad's medical condition will not impact your mother's application.

They can be separate applications. Although if they do want to come together I dont see why they cannot submit in one with one the accompanying member. I may be wrong on this one though.

skwaraich

Jun 4, 2019
Hello Everybody, I have a question for providing death certificate to cic. they haven't asked me yet but just want to prepare in case they ask me. its for my mom and her last name is spelled incorrectly with V instead of W on her death certificate. Does anyone know what can be done about it? Correcting it will take months. you think affidavit will do its job ?

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was received on Apr 30, still can't see anything on ECAS. When I called IRCC, only temp FN was provided, but nothing else. So frustrated............