+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
So far it appears that who ever sent application first , got application lined up for processing. Only after 28th June we will know who is in , who is out and who is in priority for 2020. Who knows next government scrap program for 2020. Nor eoi system was fare nor application submission system is fare. Saying this because govt accepted 70 people out of court settlement who sued the fairness of eoi system, because government was scared of loosing court battle.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
So far it appears that who ever sent application first , got application lined up for processing. Only after 28th June we will know who is in , who is out and who is in priority for 2020. Who knows next government scrap program for 2020. Nor eoi system was fare nor application submission system is fare. Saying this because govt accepted 70 people out of court settlement who sued the fairness of eoi system, because government was scared of loosing court battle.
They are going to process 20,000 applications (completed) this year

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
They are going to process 20,000 applications (completed) this year
Once you get application number after submission you are successful in submission even if your application is missing some docs or signature they will request the missing doc /forms later on.

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
people up until April 30th have seen their applications, yours only got there, relax and enjoy the weather.
Hey @diegosolano , quick question, did you got your AOR or ecas ? I know you were one of the first to sent and it kinda sucked that you didn't have any news...

I hope you got your confirmation :)

Good luck !

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hey @diegosolano , quick question, did you got your AOR or ecas ? I know you were one of the first to sent and it kinda sucked that you didn't have any news...

I hope you got your confirmation :)

Good luck !
Hello friend, thanks for asking, no I haven't gotten AOR, but the application finally appeared on ECAS on Thursday and I was able to link first try, there's an application number starting with F on Gckey, maybe AOR is coming this week, who knows
How about you ?

Navsheel

Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone

I sent my PGP application on Friday and suppose to deliver tomorrow through Canada Post. I just realized that I forgot to include form IMM 5406. I ask Canada post to return my application but they refused. Just want to check what are my options. is this going to be rejected or can I send this form separately with explanation letter. Any help will be appreciated.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hello friend, thanks for asking, no I haven't gotten AOR, but the application finally appeared on ECAS on Thursday and I was able to link first try, there's an application number starting with F on Gckey, maybe AOR is coming this week, who knows
How about you ?
Check on ECAS....and then click on the "application received" link of sponsor's. Check if there is second line that may says like below:

"We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 2, 2019."

For me it says above but I received the AOR on June 1, 2019....lol...

thanks...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
don't worry about this, they invited 27K knowing fully well that a lot of people that filled the EOI are not even admissible. If you want an example, just go through this forum and you will see what I mean ("oh i didn't know i had to fulfill the requirements for 3 years", family size miscalculated to fulfill the income requirements, some people have even talked about divorcing their parents, etc)
Remember when they reopened this program in 2017, it had 10.000 spots and only 3000 of the applications they got were admissible, that's why they made a 2nd round and the same thing happened in 2018.
Don’t believe that the extra 7000 were because only 3000 qualified unless someone has documentation of this. The extra 7000 announcement and that 2019 would be 20000 seemed like a sudden bonus because it was the beginning of an election year and you tend to get these random “goodies” that parties want people to remember. Do Think that a good chunk of the 7000 will get processed this year unless there is a court injunction for the full thing now that people know about the secret settlement.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Was under the impression that we knew it was FIFO so if you were one of the first 2000 to submit their EOI they will slowly start processing cases. Think people will slowly get messages about medicals throughout July and August. There won’t be any communication indicating that your file is selected. There is also the likelihood of other lawsuits so process could be paused which is exactly what they tried to avoid with the secret settlement.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dependant is not able to sigh because off his hands are not functioning he has mobility problem.
Do they have a power of attorney? Otherwise a thumbprint maybe. Not sure how someone is going to travel to Canada or pass a medical if they can’t hold a pen and sign.

soroush

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
@YULIA-2016:
pls add me on the spreadsheet. Thanks

Username : Soroush
Sponsored : Parents+Dep
Province : ON
Invitation Received: Apr. 25, 2019
Application sent to IRCC: 05/24/2019
Application received: 05/27/2019

Last edited:
Reactions: YULIA-2016

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
In this case you won’t get AOR and they will send back the application. You correct the mistakes and send it back.
No they will still send you AOR and file number if you pass the minimum requirements (such that the fee is correct and all mandatory signatures are available). Only case where full application returned is when there is significant error like missing the major signatures or missing one mandatory form entirely, in that case no file is created and entire application is rejected, you can only resubmit if before 28 June.