+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello,

Is there any way to check information that we filled on Interest to sponsor form? Actually, I am just confused about Family size information. When I filled the Interest to sponsor form then I think I entered 2 (me and my husband) in family size. I am sponsoring my parents so not sure that actually it was suppose to be 4 or 2? Because explanation in form was saying family size is (how many family members you have currently including you). Not sure if 2 was the right answer. if it was suppose to be 4 then how i can correct this now.
Thank you!!!
You correctly filled EOI form. First item was family unit in Canada and second item was how many now sponsoring from overseas. Chill

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi,

I am a bit confused now , its just me and my husband and want to sponsor my parents 2.

So i filled out the interest form as below
  • the number of family members in your family unit -2

• the total number of persons you want to sponsor, including their dependants (spouse, partner and children) - 2

Below is the link that i followed to write the info down.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html#undertaking

Did i need to include my parents in fam,ily unit in interest form
You did it correct gd luck

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
/
Can they send me a digital copy and I can print them here? or should I ask them to courier it to me?
Hi, in my case my parents initially sent me their photos through courier with the signed documents but turns out the photos are the wrong size and format, also clothing was altered. So i didn't want them to spend money again for the courier to send just the photos (courier is expensive over there and i hate to wait again) so they just emailed me the file from the studio, with correct format this time, i had them printed here at london drugs and then i just wrote down the info of the studio overseas. It's in your discretion if you wanna do this. I don't see any problem, as it is still taken by a photographer in a studio only printed here in canada.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Username: mc_geh
Sponsoring: Mother+father+sister
Province: AB
Expression Of Interest: 12:07pm
Invitation Rec'd: April 27, 2019 at 8:55am
Provided SIN+NOA
Application received in Ottawa: May 17, 2019

Hi @YULIA-2016 pls update my file... sorry can’t go back to the link thread to get my line#. Thanks much

Reactions: YULIA-2016

MK77

May 12, 2019
Do I need to explain that my brother isn't dependant of my parents? It's saying g that all forms from the checklist need to be send and if not to explain why.

Marti2019

May 15, 2019
Can any one else also confirm this please[/QUOTE
@Ramona2019 you mean stamped pages of previous pp also? Any reference where it is mentioned. Tnx
I think a copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document is what CIC wants to confirm the applicant and dependants identity. If CIC required any other pages like stamped or visa pages, they would clearly asked for it.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hi, in my case my parents initially sent me their photos through courier with the signed documents but turns out the photos are the wrong size and format, also clothing was altered. So i didn't want them to spend money again for the courier to send just the photos (courier is expensive over there and i hate to wait again) so they just emailed me the file from the studio, with correct format this time, i had them printed here at london drugs and then i just wrote down the info of the studio overseas. It's in your discretion if you wanna do this. I don't see any problem, as it is still taken by a photographer in a studio only printed here in canada.
Thank you so much.

Both my parents already have a valid supervisa. Should I use the same UCI number which is already assigned to them for Supervisa or should i just leave it blank?

The other question is , my dad lives is Dubai for work purposes while my mom is back home in India. Do you think this will be an issue if my dad is a principle applicant? Would they have to be in the same country?