+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
To add additional family information, as the form does not have enough room, do you just use an extra Family Information form or do you create a similar table in Microsoft Word?

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
On background information, when i am adding address information the street number is mandatory.

Both India address and middle east (visitor) address do not have street number. I am added "None" under street number where there is no street number. Is it okay?

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
Thank you so much.

Both my parents already have a valid supervisa. Should I use the same UCI number which is already assigned to them for Supervisa or should i just leave it blank?

The other question is , my dad lives is Dubai for work purposes while my mom is back home in India. Do you think this will be an issue if my dad is a principle applicant? Would they have to be in the same country?
1. From forum comments, if you have UCI then include it. I spoke to IRCC rep yesterday and she said UCI is not mandatory (i was also on same boat and I could not find UCI number on my mom's visa).

2. You have to document all address for past 10 years the principal applicant lived. You have to document all address for past 10 years for principal applicant's spouse or dependent children. It won't matter if your father traveled alone (office work, visitor, vacation etc) for certain period. But individual address information must be accurate.

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
They are not going to return the application because the order of the forms is not correct.

I sent it in this order because it made more sense to me
1) Invite letter
2) Checklist
3) IMM 1344 (with its barcodes on top)
4) IMM 5768
5) IMM 0008 (with its barcodes on top)
and so on...
Can I ask why you didn't just leave the barcode pages with the respective documents' sequence? For instance, when you validate, the barcode pages are automatically the last pages of the forms. Why do you put barcode pages on top? Didn't see this in the guide.

shadevansh25

May 18, 2019
Hello there , I'm a newbee here so thanks in advance for helping and apologies if I haven't asked my concern at correct place.

1. My Parents had their PR in 2007 which they had renounce in 2012 as circumstances didn't allow them to move to Canada at the time.
2. Now as I live in Canada from past 10 years I had apply for them in PGP program and got my invitation.
3. Meanwhile once their visitor visa to Canada got rejected as they haven't submitted their confirmation of renunciation for their Visitor visa application in 2014.

So my questions are as per below.

• I will have to specify in application that their Visitor visa got rejected and put "YES" for that question and would that impact badly in their application ?
  • Since they had renounce their PR , would that also affect for this PGP application ?
  • Do I need to put any supporting documents/ explanation for any of the above ? If yes then what would that be?
Thank you once again in advance...

Regards,
Dev

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
1. From forum comments, if you have UCI then include it. I spoke to IRCC rep yesterday and she said UCI is not mandatory (i was also on same boat and I could not find UCI number on my mom's visa).

2. You have to document all address for past 10 years the principal applicant lived. You have to document all address for past 10 years for principal applicant's spouse or dependent children. It won't matter if your father traveled alone (office work, visitor, vacation etc) for certain period. But individual address information must be accurate.
He is currently residing in Dubai for work and probably will be residing there till the application gets processed. While my mom is in India. Would it matter if they are in different countries?

When I applied for super visa , they sent my dads file to his local visa office but withdrew my moms application as she was not accompanying him. I had to reapply for my again seperately then
I don't want to encounter the same situation again.

Devgan

Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Can anyone please help me. Am sponsoring my grand mother.
Can anyone please tell me how much fee in total should i pay?
Am confused...
Thanks alot

Indian45

May 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have my married last name on my passport and my maiden last name on my Birth Certificate.

Do i need to attach any explanation letter OR is it self explanatory through my marriage certificate ??

Devgan

Apr 22, 2019
Should i pay Right to permanent resident fee as well or just Sponsorship fee ($75), Principal applicant processing fee ($475) and Biometrics fee ($85)...?
Thanks

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
He is currently residing in Dubai for work and probably will be residing there till the application gets processed. While my mom is in India. Would it matter if they are in different countries?

When I applied for super visa , they sent my dads file to his local visa office but withdrew my moms application as she was not accompanying him. I had to reapply for my again seperately then
I don't want to encounter the same situation again.
I am not expert but i don't think it will impact living in two different countries as long as you submit their marriage certificate.

You can use "Use of Representative (IMM 5476)" form to let CIC know to send all PR related (current application) communications to you.

mkundu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,

is everyone paying for right o permanent residence fees with the application or just processing fees and biometrics

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
Hi Everyone,

is everyone paying for right o permanent residence fees with the application or just processing fees and biometrics
Most of them are paying all the fee's including biometrics fee.