+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
Guys, For form imm5406e (Additional family information), for more names of siblings, the form tells to use additional sheet..

What is an additional sheet? Is it plain white paper OR the print out of the same form so as to fill in only the additional names?

Also the form tells to write the names in native language. Is it mandatory to write in native language? If it is mandatory, can I write it after taking printout?
I used 3 forms 5406

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Seniors please advise regarding my brother does he fall into dependent clause. He is 36 year old, unmarried, has remained unemployed or employed at one-third salary of what normal people get, though he has done Bsc at the age of 31 year, he needs our help in decision making, he got admission in Canadian college but was refused visa. His marriage proposal is turned down as not earning or earning meager and incomplete education. Please seniors and any one with experience in such case. Further if my parents get migration he is left alone back home home, he can not be left alone because he needs advise on many matters. He falls into asperger syndrome or high functioning autism. Or asd autism spectrum disorder. Highly appreciate your input. Thanks
No - your brother is not a dependent. If he wishes to immigrate to Canada he will need to qualify on his own through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry. If he cannot live alone and there are no other family members to support him then migrating to Canada may not be the right choice for your parents.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
My dad retired in 2006. After that, he never worked but has visited me in Canada once. For his personal history in form 5669E, do I have to mention his vacation as an activity or just mention 2006 to 2019 unemployed?
My parents too travelled multiple times to Canada. So, I have written activity as "Other" and job description as VACATION and VISITOR as status. IRCC might compare these with their entry into Canada. So, I gave all details.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
subtract your EI income from line 150 (unless it's parental or maternity leave EI). It's very clear in the guide.
Please help me in finding the EI information (gross EI earned for that yr). I dont see it in notice of assessment.

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
My Father already has a visitor visa- Should I use the same UCI ID for parents sponsor forms?
Does he need to submit biometric info again?

Reactions: panther360

angel1287

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hi
Posting again
Plz help!
Enough income for 2016,2017 and 2018
But on maternity in 2019 and not enough as a cosigner
What do u suggest?

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Yes: 1) validated and printed everything here
2) The same files (imm008/imm1344) sent to parents not by scanning, just from the validated saved version.
3) Will ask them to just get prints of signature pages, sign and mail it back to me
4) once got signature pages will attach them to to initially printed application that i printed here
5) Concern: if te person receiving and printing it for them changes something by mistake and validates again?
However i’ll have the original barcodea with me here..
On the signature pages, i can double check the name and DOB on top corners, thats the only thing that is on the aignature pages.

In short: I have printed barcodes with the desired saved application, getting signed pages from parents, and I’ll send thia application. Any other changes made to the real version of the application would not affect anything, right? Unless i print that new barcode page with new changes and send that.

Please advise of that sounds ok?
Hi, In that case you can just verify the validation number printed on the right bottom of each page of the form = It has to be same for every page of the form eg. 0123456789.
In my forms, it is usually 10 digits number

Reactions: calgary17

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hello guys,
I got a question regarding IMM 1344 form

When you validate the form , In the validated section (First page) in Part A it says YES and when you save and close the form without taking a print and reopens it , the barcodes page is still there but the validated section (First page) in Part A changes to NO, even though the barcode page still exists.

If anybody has insight about this question, Please reply??????

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Plz reply! Its Urgent!
Hi, Basically IRCC considers the maternity Income as income and According to IRCC, at any stage they can ask you to prove that you meet LICO + 30 % for 2019 or until your application is in processing.

They can also verify your income eligibility requirement from CRA if you give them consent by providing your SIN Number in form 5768...

Hope it helps
Bottom line you have to maintain the income requirement through out the processing phase...

angel1287

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hi, Basically IRCC considers the maternity Income as income and According to IRCC, at any stage they can ask you to prove that you meet LICO + 30 % for 2019 or until your application is in processing.

They can also verify your income eligibility requirement from CRA if you give them consent by providing your SIN Number in form 5768...

Hope it helps
Bottom line you have to maintain the income requirement through out the processing phase...
Thsnkyou
The min income requirements table is already calculated with 30% added to the LICO?
Correct

harrygne

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh (online)
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014
Family size question in IMM 5768... sponsoring my parents (mom and dad). My spouse is the co-signer.
2016 - single
2017 - single
2018 - married
2019 - married
What will be the Family sizes:
2016 - 3
2017 - 3
2018 - 4
2019 - 4
Or.. family of 4 between 2016-18???
Also, what will be the family size for my spouse employment history?
2016 - 1
2017 - 1
2018 - 4
2019 - 4

Please help, anybody?

Last edited: