+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ninaaa

Dec 13, 2016
Hi,
Can you help me where exactly mention the mat leave is excluded from EI?
Is there any where in the guide write down that mat leave is part of the income and no need to deduct from line 150?
Appeiciated your response

R

Ron_13

Anyone has issue with form 5669? Form gets validated but no bar codes. Facing problem only with 5669 form

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
If your mother lived with you in Canada for more than 6 months
then you can give the answer in question number 12.
If not , then you dont have to worry about her last visit.
If someone’s mother is already in Canada on visitor visa, what should he write in country of residence? The stay is about 2 months.

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Seniors please advise regarding my brother does he fall into dependent clause. He is 36 year old, unmarried, has remained unemployed or employed at one-third salary of what normal people get, though he has done Bsc at the age of 31 year, he needs our help in decision making, he got admission in Canadian college but was refused visa. His marriage proposal is turned down as not earning or earning meager and incomplete education. Please seniors and any one with experience in such case. Further if my parents get migration he is left alone back home home, he can not be left alone because he needs advise on many matters. He falls into asperger syndrome or high functioning autism. Or asd autism spectrum disorder. Highly appreciate your input. Thanks

I'm not a senior, but i read this somewhere in cic website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/age-limit-requirements-dependent-children.html
Dependants over the age limit
Children 22 years old or older qualify as dependants if they meet both of these requirements:

• they have depended on their parents for financial support since before the age of 22, and
  • they are unable to financially support themselves because of a mental or physical condition

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
If someone’s mother is already in Canada on visitor visa, what should he write in country of residence? The stay is about 2 months.

Can anybody help pls

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Thanks usr19 for your suggestion! Yes, I did it that way, I add every single temp job I had with the exact date, I made 2 extra pages with a table. It is a lot of work but better be on the safe side!
Thanks.
@gigab Hey, were you employed and paid by a temp agency? Couldn't you just put them down instead of every place you worked? I've done temp work before and I sent timesheets and was paid directly from agency, therefore I was employed by them not by each individual company. Just a thought, don't take this as expert advice.

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Guys, I want to apply for both my father and mother.
I have to consider my father as the principal applicant imm1344e and my mother as a dependant.
For eimm5669e, should I fill up two different sets, or just my father?
I'm really lost! please help me.
PS. They both have UCI as almost 2 years ago, they'd received visitor visa which I'm going to use for my application (parents sponsorship)

PepRoy10

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, Can you please help with following doubts:

1. I was Full Time employee until June 2018, but have been doing Contract Job in IT with a Bank since then. So in the IMM5748 form, shall I select the current status as "Self Employed" and mention my Incorporation's name? Or I should select "Self Employed" but mentioned the Bank's name where I am working?
2. Just like any other IT Contractors, I have been transferring money on monthly basis from my business account to personal account since JAN 2019, and currently filling only HST and Corporate taxes on monthly basis. But I would file the personal taxes for 2019 only in the beginning of 2020. So in the section asking from income since JAN 1st 2019 to Current, shall I simply mentioned the Total of what I have transferred from business to personal account, even though I haven't paid personal tax for 2019 yet?

akhsonline

Aug 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I need some clarity regarding Field 12 (Previous countries of residence) in Form IMM 0008.

I have got invitation to apply for PR for my mother. While filling the forms, the field no. 12 on General Application Form is a bit confusing.

It reads: Previous countries of residence: During the past five years have you lived in any country other than your
country of citizenship or your current country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months?

My mother is visiting us every year since 2016 and stays in Canada for a less than six months each time. She has never stayed in Canada for six or more months in one visit. However she has stayed more than six months cumulative across these years (2016, 2017 and 2018).

Shall I answer Yes to this question in the form or No on her behalf? I am very confused as the question is a bit ambiguous. Please help!!

Thanks
Akhil

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

I need some clarity regarding Field 12 (Previous countries of residence) in Form IMM 0008.

I have got invitation to apply for PR for my mother. While filling the forms, the field no. 12 on General Application Form is a bit confusing.

It reads: Previous countries of residence: During the past five years have you lived in any country other than your
country of citizenship or your current country of residence (indicated above) for more than six months?

My mother is visiting us every year since 2016 and stays in Canada for a less than six months each time. She has never stayed in Canada for six or more months in one visit. However she has stayed more than six months cumulative across these years (2016, 2017 and 2018).

Shall I answer Yes to this question in the form or No on her behalf? I am very confused as the question is a bit ambiguous. Please help!!

Thanks
Akhil
Same here and I said no

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Akhil
They are asking if one time stay was 6 months or more. Because 6 months is Maximum stay for a normal visitor to most of countries with exception to Super Visa. Not combined.

Reactions: Dainik