+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
ya me too. So, what will you do now?
Kept the same “not applicable”, and the explanation letter providing reason for it.
Because also they have mentioned that “ complete all the sections, if a section does not apply to you, put not applicable or n/a”
So i mentioned in the letter that without leaving given name blank i m not able to validate the form. Thats why i had put not applicable.

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Kept the same “not applicable”, and the explanation letter providing reason for it.
Because also they have mentioned that “ complete all the sections, if a section does not apply to you, put not applicable or n/a”
So i mentioned in the letter that without leaving given name blank i m not able to validate the form. Thats why i had put not applicable.
ok, i will do the same. what about personal history section? Are you mentioning all the details such as travel history as well? My parents are retired since 2007 and they have visited me in Canada and some other countries as visitor. I am confused if I should add these details or just say 2007 - 2019 (retired) ???

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
ok, i will do the same. what about personal history section? Are you mentioning all the details such as travel history as well? My parents are retired since 2007 and they have visited me in Canada and some other countries as visitor. I am confused if I should add these details or just say 2007 - 2019 (retired) ???
Omg
I had so hard time entering all that.
To be on safe side, I put all the travels
They live in Spain, mentioned all their visit to India, Canada.
Its better to put.
However, i did not put unemployed, i used retired for dad everywhere and in the activity mentioned travelling.
For mom homemaker and travelling.

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
If you are from India you can request certificate of DOB from Consulate General of India, they charge $45. They will ask you for your passport and if your parents name is on passport they will issue you the certificate with your parents names on it.
If you have a OCI card, that has both the father's and mother's names.

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Seniors please suggest:

Anyone having affidavit format for parents marriage certificate... Delhi , india

Please help
We (mother's first name and maiden surname) and father's first name and surname,

Solemnly declare and affirm as under:

That we are married under Hindu Marriage Act and are living together as a married couple since.......

That (mother's first name and maiden surname) is henceforth known as (mother's first name and father's surname).

That our joint photograph is affixed below (insert joint photograph).

Signed by both parents

Dated

Notarized

Anushe

Mar 13, 2019
My sister is 30 years old but she is single, living with them. She is financially independent. I am sponsoring only my parents. do I need to add her in form IMM 0008? Please guide me.

Last edited:

aneeshsingh

Oct 6, 2016
Hi All - can someone share a sample document for eimm5669e form as in how it needs to be filled, the details like education history will be for the principal applicant ? Personal Details of your parents will be the details for my grand parents right ? and application number will be the number which is there in the invitation to apply PDF

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,

How to make sure if i'm not using outdated forms!!

Every .pdf form has a date on lower left corner, If this date is matching with IRCC latest forms download webpage, then forms are latest, right?

Any opinion please!!