+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

How to make sure if i'm not using outdated forms!!

Every .pdf form has a date on lower left corner, If this date is matching with IRCC latest forms download webpage, then forms are latest, right?

Any opinion please!!
Yes you are right.

Reactions: PGP_Coast

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Family size question... sponsoring my parents (mom and dad). My spouse is the co-signer.

2016 - single
2017 - single
2018 - married
2019 - married

What will be the Family sizes:
2016 - 3
2017 - 3
2018 - 4
2019 - 4
Or.. family of 4 between 2016-18???

Also, what will be the family size for my spouse employment history?
2016 - 1
2017 - 1
2018 - 4
2019 - 4

any thoughts?
following...

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,

for those who are sending forms for signature to parents living oversees!!

Any better way to improve the scanned quality of .pdf forms?? Scanning the .pdf form or Save as .pdf lowers the quality of document!!

I want to fill forms, validate, print myself and scan only the pages required for parents signature and email them. Parents will print the forms, sign and courier back to me..Better not to send them editable pdf forms..

Reactions: Hjmk

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Any better way to improve the scanned quality of .pdf forms?? Scanning the .pdf form or Save as .pdf lowers the quality of document!!

I want to fill forms, validate, print myself and scan only the pages required for parents signature and email them. Parents will print the forms, sign and courier back to me..Better not to send them editable pdf forms..
Better to send them editable but advise not to change anything. Do not need to scan pdf. Send them all form and they will print all, otherwise paper quality and color will not match if you will do partial prints.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi All - can someone share a sample document for eimm5669e form as in how it needs to be filled, the details like education history will be for the principal applicant ? Personal Details of your parents will be the details for my grand parents right ? and application number will be the number which is there in the invitation to apply PDF
You need to fill this form for both parents separately. Validate it and “handwritten” signature on it. It might not let you validate if you don’t type the name in signature box, if so
You typen in name there and later also get handwritten signatures.
Provide details of parents of your parents (grandparenta), provide parents 10 years personal details, the addressed they have lived at in past 10 years and education details.
And yeah no application number required at this stage, that only if we are asked to send this form later once the application is in process.

Last edited:

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi,

I tried the print in pdf (on someone’s suggestion in this forum), and saved it to computer. Quality seems similar to original.
Far better than if we print and scan the docs.
So i think thats a better option to avoid the risk of any changes in the editable version.

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I tried the print in pdf (on someone’s suggestion in this forum), and saved it to computer. Quality seems similar to original.
Far better than if we print and scan the docs.
So i think thats a better option to avoid the risk of any changes in the editable version.
I also tried to save as pdf, it lowers the quality a bit!

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
My sister is 30 years old but she is single, living with them. She is financially independent. I am sponsoring only my parents. do I need to add her in form IMM 0008? Please guide me.
Read guide there is quiz. I am also confused about my brother 36, remains unemployed on and off even if he gets employment it's disguised one. Further unmarried, asperger syndrome, high functioning autism.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Please don't lower the quality. If you are so much worried then print whole application send signature page by courier your parent sign it and courier you back. It will double the courier expenses but will solve your problem
As for now, I just saved them as pdf and I do ‘t see any difference in the quality.
Will try to print them tomorrow and see if the quality is low.
If its fine i’ll just send email to parents, if it seems to be lower quailty then for sure i am going with courier.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Seniors please advise regarding my brother does he fall into dependent clause. He is 36 year old, unmarried, has remained unemployed or employed at one-third salary of what normal people get, though he has done Bsc at the age of 31 year, he needs our help in decision making, he got admission in Canadian college but was refused visa. His marriage proposal is turned down as not earning or earning meager and incomplete education. Please seniors and any one with experience in such case. Further if my parents get migration he is left alone back home home, he can not be left alone because he needs advise on many matters. He falls into asperger syndrome or high functioning autism. Or asd autism spectrum disorder. Highly appreciate your input. Thanks

Last edited:

barelyhome

Dec 30, 2018
Guys, For form imm5406e (Additional family information), for more names of siblings, the form tells to use additional sheet..

What is an additional sheet? Is it plain white paper OR the print out of the same form so as to fill in only the additional names?

Also the form tells to write the names in native language. Is it mandatory to write in native language? If it is mandatory, can I write it after taking printout?

Quatchi

Apr 29, 2019
You can still use those documents because they are still valid. The only document that has an expiry date is police certificate. On the back of the photo, the studio/photographer's info need to be in English. You do not need a translator to translate it.
do documents need to be translated in Canada or can we use China public notary as they will do certified copies and translate?