+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Just saw this posted 7 hrs ago on twitter
“·
7h

Hi. Please note that we have not yet sent invitations to submit applications for parents and grandparents sponsorship in 2019. Stay tuned – we will update our website and social media channels when invitations start going out. Thanks for your patience”

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Just saw this posted 7 hrs ago on twitter
“·
7h

Hi. Please note that we have not yet sent invitations to submit applications for parents and grandparents sponsorship in 2019. Stay tuned – we will update our website and social media channels when invitations start going out. Thanks for your patience”

Copy Paste answer again

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Why is that necessary? They don't need to be married as long as they are the parents of the people who sponsored them.
it's necessary according check list :cool:

Reactions: Dainik

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Did someone tried to request information about the PGP 2019 program through Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP)? I tried to check the site and the requirement is you need to be Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident to access information from the government. You also need to pay application fee of $5. Here is the link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/services/access-information-privacy/access-information/request-information.html
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
not make sense do it now :cool:

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
No, it's not!
It's only necessary if they apply as a family (one as principal and the other as dependant spouse).
It's totally fine to apply as two separate packages.
technically they are family
anyway they should provide "marriage" or divorce certificate

Reactions: Dainik

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
I think just keep eye on the invitation page and Social media of CIC . There may be another round soon if they can't find 20K Completed Application. Specially for the income requirements for LICO because i have seen confusion in people when it comes to how to Count family size for LICO. So best of luck. I could not believe it was finished within 8 to 9 minutes of opening.
I was one of the people who could not submit the form in time too!
But given 27,000 submission quota, I hardly think IRCC would offer another submission round this year. Last year, under lucky draw, the invitation was sent out around end of March (March 20, 2018 to be exact) but this year, they push back quite a bit. I guess they are shorting out the information that they have received from the online submission. I know for a fact, lots of people due to time-constrain has input lots of incorrect information and are now sending email to correct those. Not sure how IRCC deal with these errors though.

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
But given 27,000 submission quota, I hardly think IRCC would offer another submission round this year. Last year, under lucky draw, the invitation was sent out around end of March (March 20, 2018 to be exact) but this year, they push back quite a bit. I guess they are shorting out the information that they have received from the online submission. I know for a fact, lots of people due to time-constrain has input lots of incorrect information and are now sending email to correct those. Not sure how IRCC deal with these errors though.
No deal, with the errors.
Only change IRCC is accepting is the change in email address.
It was written in Bold letters in the Interest Form to fill the Form exactly as it will appear in your application.

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
No deal, with the errors.
Only change IRCC is accepting is the change in email address.
It was written in Bold letters in the Interest Form to fill the Form exactly as it will appear in your application.
Well if only what you said was correct. A friend of mine was sending email to correct his mailing address...

rx_tech

Star Member
May 8, 2013
I know 2 of my friends got their name on time but they are not going to apply! I hope this info gives you some hope!

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
I know 2 of my friends got their name on time but they are not going to apply! I hope this info gives you some hope!
Thanks for the info. It sounds encouraging but 7,000 extra is there to cover for those cases. I know people submitted their interest real quick to get the spot and then found out they were not even eligible!
IRCC must have the hard data from those lucky draw years to come up with this 7,000 number buffers.
Anyway, hope is still there... for next year!