Could you please add me to the list?
Interest form was sent: 12:03
Confirmation letter received: 12:29

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I feel this matter was addressed in the other thread which was deleted later on.

If our family grows with one kid while the sponsorship is already in process - does it put us to the new (larger) income requirement even prior to the family growth? Or the income is altered only for that year when the kid was in fact born? I mean does every yearly income out of three years is adjusted separately due to the family members, or, they count by the largest number of the family members and apply it to all three years ?

Thank you
CIC will consider your family member count at the date of application submission. It does apply for previous years also. For example if you are family of 2 in 2016. and new kid is born in 2018. You will need to Show Minimum income for 2+1 + your parents = 5 Total. Your income need to be sufficient for given three years. 2016,2017,2018. Keep in mind every year the income requirement is different due to inflation rate adjustment to LICO.

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi guys.

I received an email from the Mississauga processing center informing me that my parents’ apps have been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa. Then another email from the Mississauga processing center arrived telling me that my parents need to get their medicals done within 30 days.

I have 3 questions now:

(1) If my parents can’t get their medicals done within 30 days, who should inform IRCC of the delay, me or my parents?

(2) In our case, which office should we inform of the delay, the Mississauga processing center or the visa office in Ottawa?

(3) Should we email the office directly or submit a request through the IRCC webform site?

Thanks!
Try the thread for 2018 PGP.

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hi guys.

I received an email from the Mississauga processing center informing me that my parents’ apps have been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa. Then another email from the Mississauga processing center arrived telling me that my parents need to get their medicals done within 30 days.

I have 3 questions now:

(1) If my parents can’t get their medicals done within 30 days, who should inform IRCC of the delay, me or my parents?

(2) In our case, which office should we inform of the delay, the Mississauga processing center or the visa office in Ottawa?

(3) Should we email the office directly or submit a request through the IRCC webform site?

Thanks!

HI Congrats,
Are you applicant from 2018 ?

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
CIC will consider your family member count at the date of application submission. It does apply for previous years also. For example if you are family of 2 in 2016. and new kid is born in 2018. You will need to Show Minimum income for 2+1 + your parents = 5 Total. Your income need to be sufficient for given three years. 2016,2017,2018. Keep in mind every year the income requirement is different due to inflation rate adjustment to LICO.
disagree rules have been changed. check the ircc website kid will be counted from 2018 and onwards not for 2017 and 2016. spouse will counted into LiCO year you guyz got officially married. for example if u were single in 2016 family count will be 3(you and you parents) LiCO will be for 3 members , you got married in 2017 now lico will be for 4 members as spouse is added and if you have a baby in 2018 than lico will be for 5 members
LICO 2016 - 3 members
LICO 2017- 4 members
LICO 2018 - 5 members
rules have been changed effective this year. Plz follow the IRCC website.

Reactions: Verba

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I feel this matter was addressed in the other thread which was deleted later on.

If our family grows with one kid while the sponsorship is already in process - does it put us to the new (larger) income requirement even prior to the family growth? Or the income is altered only for that year when the kid was in fact born? I mean does every yearly income out of three years is adjusted separately due to the family members, or, they count by the largest number of the family members and apply it to all three years ?

Thank you
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1460&top=14 rules changed to calculate the family size starting this year. advise given. to you by garry2008 is for previous year. Attached the link that will help you to get answer to your question