+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
Hi Mahimsd07,

Last year April they asked for Police Record, then they asked for detail history of all the places he worked, then everything went dark, I search this forum for answers, and I read somewhere stating request for GCMS notes, because that can anecdotally restart the process, because your file is stuck in ether. Which I did and after requesting GCMS notes, IRCC further requested information about my father, we provided that, and after few months later in April, they requested for Medical again. after medical, we had to wait another month and in May they issued PPR.

Hope this helps.
Hello, thanks for sharing the details. Hoepfully i get it soon. Thanks for ur help.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Hi Everyone,

I submitted file for my parents (mom&dad) on Nov 22, 2021. They did their medical in 2022/06/08 then CIC requested additional medical for my dad (Primary Applicant) which he did on 2022/07/12. We have submitted the PCR too which they asked in September 2022.

then in March they asked to send proof of my dads second medical, he did emedical so we only had the receipt of it which we uploaded within 30 days.

Today we received another letter asking my mom to do her medical exam again as its going to expire in June, which she is going for on 27/June and they asked for my dads additional medical exam proof again which we already sent on march.

Anyone on same boat or any suggestions.

My parents are in their 70's and getting very frustrated of going to medicals again and again and they don't live closer to Delhi which is challenging for them in this age.

Last edited:

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
Hello everyone, i have contacted my MP (Hon'ble MP Mike Lake) several times, i could get status update everytime. I discussed my case with Hon'ble MP Mr. Tim Uppal. Will that be a problem if i contact Mr Uppal? Please provide insights if anybody has done so or have any idea about it. (Everything is done including the government service details. I have contacted others as well who are saying your file is at the last stage hence i am trying everything i can to get this done asap.
Thanks.

EthanRiar90

Oct 7, 2019
Hello everyone, i have contacted my MP (Hon'ble MP Mike Lake) several times, i could get status update everytime. I discussed my case with Hon'ble MP Mr. Tim Uppal. Will that be a problem if i contact Mr Uppal? Please provide insights if anybody has done so or have any idea about it. (Everything is done including the government service details. I have contacted others as well who are saying your file is at the last stage hence i am trying everything i can to get this done asap.
Thanks.
I don’t think there should be any issue. As a concerned citizen, you have every right to consult with member of parliament. Even our application is stuck in the last security check stage for almost a year now. I have been contacting our MP evrry month since like November last year.

Reactions: Mahimsd07

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
I don’t think there should be any issue. As a concerned citizen, you have every right to consult with member of parliament. Even our application is stuck in the last security check stage for almost a year now. I have been contacting our MP evrry month since like November last year.
Thanks for your response. My local MP said, security check is complete and all the required documents have been submitted, still they are delaying the process. Its been over 4 years now. Really upset about the process first covid then various refugee programs then strike, only we are the ones suffering.

scorpiomailin

Dec 14, 2015
Thanks for your response. My local MP said, security check is complete and all the required documents have been submitted, still they are delaying the process. Its been over 4 years now. Really upset about the process first covid then various refugee programs then strike, only we are the ones suffering.
Have you requested GCMS Notes?

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
Hello Everyone, I can see Decision Made on the Permanent Residence Application Side in the e case status. Anyone here can help me know how long it takes to get PPR after this?

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
What’s yout timeline?
Application Received: 26 June 2019.
SA DM: 08 January 2021.
Biometrices for Parents Only: 08 February 2021.
Principal Applicant Passed Away: 27 April 2021.
New Forms and Principal Application Change Request 17 June 2021.
SA DM(With Mother as Principal Applicant): 28 October 2021.
First Medical: (05 November 2021)
Biometric Request for Dependent Child: 02 December 2021.
Request for RPRF Fees: 05 April 2022.
Another Request for RPRF Fees Since last was not received (Webform Delay): 12 July 2022
Second Medical: 26 January 2023.
Travel Forms and Fresh Additional Family Information Form: 15 March 2023.
Details of Government Service: April 17 2023.
Decision Made: 05 July 2023.
PPR: 06 July 2023.

If you have any question feel free to post or ask any question in whatsapp group. I have seen everything during this process, i am more than willing to help everybody.

Good Luck to You.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hello, everyone question for those experienced: We applied for parents visitors visa 1 year ago, still pending in Singapore, awaiting officer review. In the mean time we also applied for PGP 2022 and received AOR. Two questions: What will happen to the pending visitors visa? 2. Can we reapply for visitors visa to the Singapore office? They now have valid US visitors visas as well. Thanks!

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Application Received: 26 June 2019.
SA DM: 08 January 2021.
Biometrices for Parents Only: 08 February 2021.
Principal Applicant Passed Away: 27 April 2021.
New Forms and Principal Application Change Request 17 June 2021.
SA DM(With Mother as Principal Applicant): 28 October 2021.
First Medical: (05 November 2021)
Biometric Request for Dependent Child: 02 December 2021.
Request for RPRF Fees: 05 April 2022.
Another Request for RPRF Fees Since last was not received (Webform Delay): 12 July 2022
Second Medical: 26 January 2023.
Travel Forms and Fresh Additional Family Information Form: 15 March 2023.
Details of Government Service: April 17 2023.
Decision Made: 05 July 2023.
PPR: 06 July 2023.

If you have any question feel free to post or ask any question in whatsapp group. I have seen everything during this process, i am more than willing to help everybody.

Good Luck to You.
First of all many many congratulations...
Application date 13 june 2019
Three time medical done last medical done nov 2022
Background checking from last 1.10 years.
All additional documents sent.
but still waiting no response from ircc.
Please suggest me if you have any idea.

One thing in your parents anyone retired from military ?

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
First of all many many congratulations...
Application date 13 june 2019
Three time medical done last medical done nov 2022
Background checking from last 1.10 years.
All additional documents sent.
but still waiting no response from ircc.
Please suggest me if you have any idea.

One thing in your parents anyone retired from military ?
Thanks a lot, my suggestion would be to apply for gcms notes and keep buggin ur MP, i did this on a regular basis and had success. Did you carefully review gcms notes, as bakground check is a broad section it covers many checks. R u in the PGP 2019 whatsapp group?
I will be able to help u more there.

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Thanks a lot, my suggestion would be to apply for gcms notes and keep buggin ur MP, i did this on a regular basis and had success. Did you carefully review gcms notes, as bakground check is a broad section it covers many checks. R u in the PGP 2019 whatsapp group?
I will be able to help u more there.
How can i join whatsapp group.