+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Nsooch

May 16, 2019
Reposting:
Nsooch said:
Hi Need some advice here, form IMM 5669 can it be electronically signed, it says that on the form or needs to be hand signature, as in the Invitation email?

All those who already submitted their applications anyone??

May 15, 2019
Reposting:
Nsooch said:
Hi Need some advice here, form IMM 5669 can it be electronically signed, it says that on the form or needs to be hand signature, as in the Invitation email?

All those who already submitted their applications anyone??
Well, the best practice would be to do handwritten signature on all forms wherever applicable.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I will double sign both electronic as well ink signature. Because there is enough space left after typing name. Good luck

Nsooch

May 16, 2019
Well, the best practice would be to do handwritten signature on all forms wherever applicable.
Thanks. Just want to know if anyone, has done electronic signatures as well, those who already submitted, I will have to send these forms again antd get them couriered.

AVR2019

May 13, 2019
Hi,

In form IMM5669 - Schedule A Background / Declaration - under Q5 Education History, my parents have completed their Secondary/High School (completed in 1963) and University/College (completed in 1966), certificates were issued to them by the institutions. But, their education certificates got lost about 25 years ago and my parents didn't got them reissued.

Do you think CIC will ask for a copy of their education certificates at a later stage?
Should I send an expiation letter with the application informing that my parents don't have their certificates?

Thanks!

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi. Congratz on successfull submission. If you can guide me, i would be grateful

1) how did you sequence the documents .. did you follow following order?
Invitation letter
check list
bar code imm1344 (app to sponsor)
bar code imm008 (generic app)
App to sponsor
financial evaluation
and so on per check list

2) for family size in the financial evaluation form next to employment history
did you add the sponsored person e.g. husband+wife+parents = 4

3)did you put UCI (if you had one), or you left it blank as its not mandatory and IRCC finds it out anyways

Thanks
Hi, will greatly appreciate your guidance on this please. Thanks in advance.

May 15, 2019
Hi,

In form IMM5669 - Schedule A Background / Declaration - under Q5 Education History, my parents have completed their Secondary/High School (completed in 1963) and University/College (completed in 1966), certificates were issued to them by the institutions. But, their education certificates got lost about 25 years ago and my parents didn't got them reissued.

Do you think CIC will ask for a copy of their education certificates at a later stage?
Should I send an expiation letter with the application informing that my parents don't have their certificates?

Thanks!
CIC is not asking for the original certificates in most of the cases but they can in some randomly picked cases for audit purposes. CIC's basic purpose is to know a person well enough and keep records who's entering Canada, so, try to input as much information as you can but make sure it's accurate.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
WHEN DO YOU HAVE DUE GUYS

SharleenALEX

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Guys,

If we have a letter of explanation, where do we put it? at the beginning or in the end?
also if I'm sponsoring two people is it $2250?

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
You are proving that you can afford to support your parent so they need to be included in the family size.

this twitter post from CIC, confused me on this

" Hi. When calculating your family size, you need to count yourself, your spouse, your dependent children, and any other person you and your co-signer may have sponsored in the past for whom you are still financially responsible for."

can someone decode this ?