+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
On the Financial Evaluation Form, both my husband and I selected "No" for providing our SIN. Do we still sign and date this form or leave blank? Thanks

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Should my husband and I still sign the Financial Evaluation Form even though we both selected "No" to providing our SIN?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Agree, To be very frank I don't like the program but when I see the person who come recently has all family here and my tax $$$ is going for health care of all the family while I am paying for Insurance that's the only reason i submitted the ETA. People may not like me but it should be the US way , First priority to Citizen , File petition and wait for number to come
You should migrate to USA. System there suits you way better for sure.

Canada_Super

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
PGP is petty low priority when it comes to Canada and immigration and the majority of Canadians are not in favour of the program. If it takes months to get AOR for spousal sponsorship not sure why people are expecting faster processing for PGP. CIC is processing applications in 6 months-2 years when it took years before. Don't like the program, don't apply.
I vehemently disagree with this view regarding the system that it will perennially remain the same . Everybody has a right to air views which are stating true state of affairs . Regarding PGP low or high priority is not something that the clerk at IRCC is a function off.
As long as technology was used everything worked perfectly . Infact for EoI same day most of us got email . For ITA email were sent from 24th and everybody got it by 27th . If the Government wanted could have been delayed .
There seems to be lot more happening when the application reaches these IRCC centres that requires an explanation .

Reactions: mapleleaf_love

saurabh0303

Feb 16, 2017
Hello, I dont have my parents Marriage Certificate. Can I submit Affidavit from Notary Public in place of Marriage certificate as a proof of principle applicants (my father) relationship to an accompanying dependent spouse (my mother)?

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys did anyone face same issue with Canada post.. i send my package on tuesday and today update is available for pick up. Canada post is saying "The item is available for pick up at the delivery office (depot). The scan is used to notify Large Volume Receivers who pick up their mail at the depot that there is a bar-coded item that needs to be picked up." what does it mean?

May 15, 2019
Hello, I dont have my parents Marriage Certificate. Can I submit Affidavit from Notary Public in place of Marriage certificate as a proof of principle applicants (my father) relationship to an accompanying dependent spouse (my mother)?
Hey, you can use an affidavit or write down an explanation letter stating the reason why you're unable to provide the marriage certificate and check the last pages of your parents passports(Indian Passports) for each others names in the spouse's name line and mention this information in the explanation letter as well.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Yes for 2018, 2017 & 2016. For 2019 how can we get the NOA?
Now i understood what you meant by ''forgot to put the Child Tax Benefit for this year under my income'' sorry, for some reason I misinterpreted.

Do not worry about not mentioning about your Child Tax Benefit you received in 2019. IRCC is interested in your 2016, 2017, & 2018 only, nothing to worry!

Reactions: AradhanaDakua

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Sending our application package via Canada Post! God bless everyone

Reactions: respect2019

cooold

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Yes, you can submit an affidavit. I did the same thing but do make sure that the affidavit has the passport number/date of birth and present address.

Eg:
I UNDERSIGN,

I Name of PERSON 1, with "Name of Country" Passport Number :#########, Date o f birth : "######" and Address : "#######".

I Name of PERSON 2, with "Name of Country" Passport Number :#########, Date o f birth : "######" and Address : "#######".

Reactions: saurabh0303

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Re-posting - Please advice!!

When validate Schedule A Background/Declaration IMM 5669 form - does it generate bar codes?

When I validated my form - I didn't got any barcodes, I got "Yes" in the "OFFICE USE ONLY" box located on the top right-side of the first page.

Thanks!
NO

can_aussie

Sep 2, 2014
All 26000ish. A couple of the applications have already been removed. The barcodes will also them to process the first 20000 EOIs first.
Good to know. Is there a way to find out if my application is in first 20k or all the time I spend on my application will get waste if this is not in first 20k. Also I am spending some money to get my documents status current. Spending money on to get affidavits. What you think.

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Yes you can, also provide your birth certificate and Passport copy where you have their name as parents

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I agree lets add it. I personally attached a letter of explanation and listed all their travels in the past 10 years. I could not add it to the personal history cause it would increase number of my pages in my pdf file. And I already got my parents prints and signs. Their signed page is page 5 of 5, and mine would be 7 of 7 if I would add the travels to the table...comlicated!!!
But I mentuoned them all in an attached letter to be on a safer side.
I also came to conclusion that to be on safe side we must include travel history within personal history. I will fill 6 items in form and later on in additional sheet. Good luck