Decision made on ECAS: July 11, 2022
Passport Request: July 12, 2022
Passport delivered at VO: July 25, 2022
COPR: Waiting
Your file was very fast. Congratulations

Chocolaye

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Ircc is asking me to provide a divorce certificate of my parents. But it was just a traditional weeding nothing official and no documents signed and then they just slipped apart. So there is no proof of divorce. You think it will cause a problem if i just explain that to IRCC?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Return label of Canadapost from Ottawa is active now but no ecas updates .. does anyone know if there is an issue or missing thats why no update on ecas ?

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
If we get PR for BC does that mean I have to send my children to uni in BC Only

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Return label of Canadapost from Ottawa is active now but no ecas updates .. does anyone know if there is an issue or missing thats why no update on ecas ?
Ecas updates usually around midnight only once. keep tracking Canadapost as that's the fastest way to getting to know about the passport

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Ircc is asking me to provide a divorce certificate of my parents. But it was just a traditional weeding nothing official and no documents signed and then they just slipped apart. So there is no proof of divorce. You think it will cause a problem if i just explain that to IRCC?
So they were never officially married?!
May be you need to correct their information then.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Ecas updates usually around midnight only once. keep tracking Canadapost as that's the fastest way to getting to know about the passport
Update : Original PP returned with a note that COPR can not be issued for applicants residing in Canada .. visa office will contact with next steps . Just received an email to provide some personal info in order to create Portal account. Can someone tell how long it will take to receive a response back after we reply to that email ? Thanks !!

Last edited:

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
I got the same email to provide applicant most upto date information and address etc for portal account creation. my dad was visiting US that time and was returning on the weekend so I replied that he will be coming back in 5 days. Then when he arrived I sent reply on the same email that he is now in Canada. After 4 days of that, I received portal account creation email. Then after two days in that account, I get another email that his PR application is now available under the account.

He later went to his account and confirmed that he is present in Canada and uploaded the PR picture (Digital copy taken form London drugs). After that the application started showing "In review with IRCC" and 5 days after that he received email with e-COPR link to download from his account. Finally the process is over after 3 years and 2 months!

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Update : Original PP returned with a note that COPR can not be issued for applicants residing in Canada .. visa office will contact with next steps . Just received an email to provide some personal info in order to create Portal account. Can someone tell how long it will take to receive a response back after we reply to that email ? Thanks !!
I got the same email to provide applicant most upto date information and address etc for portal account creation. my dad was visiting US that time and was returning on the weekend so I replied that he will be coming back in 5 days. Then when he arrived I sent reply on the same email that he is now in Canada. After 4 days of that, I received portal account creation email. Then after two days in that account, I get another email that his PR application is now available under the account.

He later went to his account and confirmed that he is present in Canada and uploaded the PR picture (Digital copy taken form London drugs). After that the application started showing "In review with IRCC" and 5 days after that he received email with e-COPR link to download from his account. Finally the process is over after 3 years and 2 months!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

Congratulation on receiving e-copr.
When was the medical pass date?

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Congratulation on receiving e-copr.
When was the medical pass date?
Thank you, Medical was performed on June 29th and was updated on mycic that Medical Passed on July 7th 2022. On July 26th, I received an email that your application is approved and we will send another email with portal account details. They also asked if there is any status change in the case

Reactions: laxsun

marylatt

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Nomination.....
09-06-2011 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
File Transfer...
09-06-2011 (beginning of federal process)
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-10-2012
Interview........
Name showed up on e-cas: 26-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
@laxsun Update: Email to confirm presence in Canada and for portal credentials received Aug 8th, email with portal link received August 15th.