+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
Anyone got any update on their application with London visa office?
Nothing is moving since June ,2021 - I have also talked MP regarding delay from London office
She asked me will update by end of Oct once new cabinet take oath and see who is new minister

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
If your VO is CPC-M, they will directly send you PR portal invitation that is equivalent to PPR. For other LVO, they will issue PPR with option of virtual landing if PA is in Canada. No need to worry until you are in that stage.
Could you please provide more details re: PR portal? We received passport request on Sept 29, submitted webform with address update on October 1, but since then have never heard back from IRCC. I started to worry that something went wrong: wrong link for webform used, wrong wording.... Just wonder for how long to wait for this invitation and how not to miss it?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Could you please provide more details re: PR portal? We received passport request on Sept 29, submitted webform with address update on October 1, but since then have never heard back from IRCC. I started to worry that something went wrong: wrong link for webform used, wrong wording.... Just wonder for how long to wait for this invitation and how not to miss it?
Check this posting:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-3509#post-9759005
@amesh @raj_g

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how do i tell if i already paid Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I have a receipt for CAD 2,250.00 would that include the RPR Fee?
If you have applied for two people "Your both parents only" no other dependant then you have already paid the RPRF amount fee.

Reactions: laxsun

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please update about my application status. I was not active for a while here. apologies!

Biometric Done: July 22, 2021
Medical Request: May 31, 2021
Medical Done: Aug 10, 2021
Medical Passed: Oct 19, 2021
Pre Arrival letter: Oct 22, 2021

PCC, Resume submitted on Jan 7, 2021

Alisa789

Jun 18, 2019
ECAS says decision made today when I checked however online portal which you access through secure login still shows as processing. Can you advise what that means and what's next?
Timeline:
App submitted: June 24 2019
Biometric request: Nov 2020
Medical Req: May 2021
Pre arrival services letter: Aug 2021
Schedule A more history from age 18 instead of last 10 years request for parent: Sep 2021
Right of Permanent Residence Fees: Oct 2021
Processing office LVO

What are the next steps guys?

Reactions: Hamied
Jan 12, 2020
My parents are asked to take Biometric, Medical examinations that will be done in 30 days. However, when we look at the VFS global service website, the date is available after 28th Nov. Is there any way to get an appointment for biometrics before 18th Nov?

How do we get the police clearance certificate from India for my parents. do we get it from local district police station?

Can you please clarify above questions?

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
update on the application

got Passport request on Sept 21 , 2021
and got back the passport on Oct 18, 2021

Landing is pending. Tentative April 2022.

one question i had, my mom did her second medical test in august 2021 and her visa for PR landing is valid until 2022/08/27. this means, she can do the landing any day before 2022/08/27?

Congratulations!!!

my parents had similar re-medical dates as yours and got medical passed on Sept. 9.
1) Seem they get passport request in about a month after medical passed, right?
2) also, when did you see DM2 in e-service?
3) last question, the passport request was from Mississauga, or local visa office?

@laxsun you may also have a general idea based on the tracking

Many thanks in advance

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Unable to link application with IRCC account. Whenever I try to link the application the search says no records found. My parents are undergoing Biometric and Medical test right now. Any Idea how I can link their application? Thanks

acerbico423

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Congratulations!!!

my parents had similar re-medical dates as yours and got medical passed on Sept. 9.
1) Seem they get passport request in about a month after medical passed, right?
2) also, when did you see DM2 in e-service?
3) last question, the passport request was from Mississauga, or local visa office?

@laxsun you may also have a general idea based on the tracking

Many thanks in advance
thank you!
question 1: yes
question 2: not quite sure. it doesn't show dates
question 3: local office. the application was processed by Mississauga but the last PPR was from the New Delhi office.

Reactions: gcodtao