amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
@calgariansingh @Samip29 @zeeshan343 @Zahra NZ @Mariads do you guys have any updates on your application? It is very unusual, I am not sure whats happening. Still, I haven't received the sponsorship approval.
I have not received anything either this is just so frustrating and the fact that even when we call IRCC they are like we can't check as Afghanistan is more important

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi everyone,
I submitted my parent's current address and photos on the PR portal on 2nd October. Since then I haven't received the eCPOR or any other message on the account. Is there anything we can do to confirm the status or get them to send the eCPOR?
Please let me know
RG
Some were writing in this thread that there is long wait for PR portal response.

CanadianPR1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
is anyone able to submit the VFS webform for Passport Submission and what is the application number we need to enter in the form? I'm trying to enter the F000* number but not accepting it. any idea what the application number is to enter in the web form?

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi my sponsored parents in INDIA have got invitation to get Biometric and Medical done at same time and has to be done within 30 days. The issue is that VFS Global ( which handles application in India) does not have any available appointment within 30 days. Any suggestions. I tried other cities too but nothing available before 2 months.
Thanks in Advance

Confused in Montreal

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hi my sponsored parents in INDIA have got invitation to get Biometric and Medical done at same time and has to be done within 30 days. The issue is that VFS Global ( which handles application in India) does not have any available appointment within 30 days. Any suggestions. I tried other cities too but nothing available before 2 months.
Thanks in Advance
Let IRCC know through webform and they give extension for upto 90 days. One of my friend got 90 day extension 2 times due to covid related suspension of services. You should be ok. Try finding nearby cities for appointment.

Reactions: serious_cheese

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Thanks in Advance
Book biometric appointment and inform IRCC about ur situation through webform, don't forget to attach appointment letter.

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
After a long wait my mother (in Iran) has received her passport request letter. She did her biometrics in Dubai, but the passport letter says to submit her passport to the "nearest VAC" and includes a link to the Turkey VACs. The Turkey VACs are only accepting passports by courier at this time (as expected), but after contacting them to confirm the process they said they do not provide courier services outside Turkey, and we must pay a fee to transmit the passport to the Embassy, and another fee for 1-way courier (but only within Turkey).

Does anyone have experience with sending a passport to Turkey from a different country? Many of the VACs will only use their own couriers, and it's unclear if we're able to use our own 2-way courier from/to Iran into Turkey.

The Dubai VAC site says they will only process visa applications for people with residence permits issued by UAE and Abu Dhabi, so that doesn't appear to be an option.

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Hi, there are travel agencies in Iran that do Visa Pick up. contact one of them.

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Some were writing in this thread that there is long wait for PR portal response.
when you submiting address in pr portal that address want to mach with your application.is same address both pr portal send the ecopr with in 1 week.(my parents received 2 days)otherwise file waiting for the visa officer (in canada)approval.

Reactions: raj_g and laxsun

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hi everyone,
I submitted my parent's current address and photos on the PR portal on 2nd October. Since then I haven't received the eCPOR or any other message on the account. Is there anything we can do to confirm the status or get them to send the eCPOR?
Please let me know
RG
when you submiting address in pr portal that address want to mach with your application.is same address both pr portal send the ecopr with in 1 week.(my parents received 2 days)otherwise file waiting for the visa officer (in canada)approval.

Reactions: raj_g

Anjali t

Oct 16, 2021
Thanks @bdidol
I only have my matriculation certificate with me, No votercard, no aadhar card because I am Canadian Citizen now. Do you suggest sending my canceled Indian passport(Canceled after acquiring Canadian Citizenship) which has name of my mother on it.
I am in the same boat as you. I got the exact same email today and I am only sponsoring my mother. I am a Canadian citizen and don't have voter or adhar card. I was wondering the same if I can send them my canceled Indian passport which has my mother's name on it.