+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Can you please update about my application status. I was not active for a while here. apologies!

Biometric Done: July 22, 2021
Medical Request: May 31, 2021
Medical Done: Aug 10, 2021
Medical Passed: Oct 19, 2021
Pre Arrival letter: Oct 22, 2021

PCC, Resume submitted on Jan 7, 2021
Tracker updated.
When was PCC/additional document requested by IRCC?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Congratulations!!!

my parents had similar re-medical dates as yours and got medical passed on Sept. 9.
1) Seem they get passport request in about a month after medical passed, right?
2) also, when did you see DM2 in e-service?
3) last question, the passport request was from Mississauga, or local visa office?

@laxsun you may also have a general idea based on the tracking

Many thanks in advance
You can go through statistics of the tracker in between cell nos <Y4> to <AG4>.
IMO, progress of a case depends upon the case officer and documentation condition.

bhatt1989

Oct 22, 2021
Hello all,

I received request to submit passport yesterday. My parents are in India, they have to submit thru VFS. My dad is principal applicant and mother is dependent. when I try to fill out the form on VFS website, it says 1 form per passport. Do I need to fill out two form or just one since my mom is dependent and all correspondence is for my dad? thanks!

texmex2020

Sep 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I received a letter from CPC-Mississuaga. I am not sure if it is PPR or Pre arrival.
It does say to submit passport, photos, fee, height, color if overseas and submit a webform if in Canada.

My mom is here in Canada so I tried to create the webform but I am not able to find options in webform.
I DO NOT SEE PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS WHEN I CHOOSE PERMANENT RESIDENT(BY MAIL)

If anyone please could help me with this,
TIA

Vaneegill

May 2, 2019
hi ,

I received a letter today from my parents sponsorship application representative (David cohen) office titled Document request/procedural fairness letter to submit PCC of PA and dependent.

I received an email yesterday on my personal email from NDVO that my parents file is pending PCC and travel form. Letter states that these documents were requested in May 2021 and has not received by NDVO yet.

we already submitted PCC to our representative before deadline and yesterday my representative confirmed that they have submitted PCC before deadline. They forwarded me the submission email.

My concern is about the letter we received today titled document request/procedural fairness letter.

Shall we go and submit old PCC we received in May 2021 or request a new one.
thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi everyone, I received a letter from CPC-Mississuaga. I am not sure if it is PPR or Pre arrival.
It does say to submit passport, photos, fee, height, color if overseas and submit a webform if in Canada.

My mom is here in Canada so I tried to create the webform but I am not able to find options in webform.
I DO NOT SEE PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS WHEN I CHOOSE PERMANENT RESIDENT(BY MAIL)

If anyone please could help me with this,
TIA
The PPR letter must be addressed to PA, so webform must go from the side of PA.
If you are sending on the behalf of sponsor, then there is PGP inside sponsorship.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
My parents are asked to take Biometric, Medical examinations that will be done in 30 days. However, when we look at the VFS global service website, the date is available after 28th Nov. Is there any way to get an appointment for biometrics before 18th Nov?

How do we get the police clearance certificate from India for my parents. do we get it from local district police station?

Can you please clarify above questions?
The information contained in the following link may help:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-3516

Reactions: cacitizenshipalks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Reactions: sharadsinha

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
ECAS says decision made today when I checked however online portal which you access through secure login still shows as processing. Can you advise what that means and what's next?
Timeline:
App submitted: June 24 2019
Biometric request: Nov 2020
Medical Req: May 2021
Pre arrival services letter: Aug 2021
Schedule A more history from age 18 instead of last 10 years request for parent: Sep 2021
Right of Permanent Residence Fees: Oct 2021
Processing office LVO

What are the next steps guys?
When did your parents pass medical?
DM2 is seen only in ecas.

texmex2020

Sep 16, 2020
The PPR letter must be addressed to PA, so webform must go from the side of PA.
If you are sending on the behalf of sponsor, then there is PGP inside sponsorship.
Hi Laxsun, Thanks, for quick response.
1. It's addressed to PA, so I assume it's a PPR.
2. I would let her submit, as I am not listed as a representative. but there are no options to do.
3. even for sponsorship it says parents living, outside.

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Hi all,

My parents were required to take additional medication exam where they took sputum test and x-ray on the same trip that they took the sputum test.

I went over some other posts in this forum and it seemed to me many of the applicants need to undergo 2nd x-ray after 60 days of the first x-ray.
My impression is that 2nd x-ray is a requirement.

My parents were not aware or informed by our physician about another x-ray need to be done
It could be my parents were missing the information due to miscommunication with the physician, or maybe the processing in my country (Vietnam) is different.

If someone here has experience with this kind of test for immigration purpose, could you please share:

- I wonder at that time you were required to take sputum test and 1st x-ray, were you also informed about 2nd x-ray at that time? Or that is something you were notified to do later in the process after you took sputum test and 1st x-ray?

- Do you know that 2nd x-ray is mandatory as long as you were required to take sputum test to make sure you are negative for TB?

Thank you in advance for your help!

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi all,

My parents were required to take additional medication exam where they took sputum test and x-ray on the same trip that they took the sputum test.

I went over some other posts in this forum and it seemed to me many of the applicants need to undergo 2nd x-ray after 60 days of the first x-ray.
My impression is that 2nd x-ray is a requirement.

My parents were not aware or informed by our physician about another x-ray need to be done
It could be my parents were missing the information due to miscommunication with the physician, or maybe the processing in my country (Vietnam) is different.

If someone here has experience with this kind of test for immigration purpose, could you please share:

- I wonder at that time you were required to take sputum test and 1st x-ray, were you also informed about 2nd x-ray at that time? Or that is something you were notified to do later in the process after you took sputum test and 1st x-ray?

- Do you know that 2nd x-ray is mandatory as long as you were required to take sputum test to make sure you are negative for TB?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Second xray is not informed at time of sputum,it is advised later on.yes it is compulsory.what ever physician tells is mandatory....