Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Please Help me in this

I am applying for my Mom and Dad. How much income I need in year 2019, 2018 and 2017. Can some please tell the exact amount.
Currently I have
2019- 50,000
2018 - 45,000
2017 - 50,000

Is I am eligible or not ??
Check income table and it clearly mentions, sponsor should meet income requirements to apply ! They asked in Expression of interest also and if someone doesn’t meet income requirements and got invitation to apply, that mean they lied

Anwar989

May 9, 2019
Check income table and it clearly mentions, sponsor should meet income requirements to apply ! They asked in Expression of interest also and if someone doesn’t meet income requirements and got invitation to apply, that mean they lied
Hi Smileforu,

When I was applying I didn't knew you need to include yourself in the family unit. I was making income for 2 people which was around 39,0000. when I got invitation and I was filling out the paperwork then I knew you have to include yourself.

Reactions: nayr69sg

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
!!! URGENT - PLEASE HELP !!!

I realized that my mother didn’t hand signed “[IMM 5669] Schedule A – Background Declaration” and my application have been reached to Ottawa on May 8th, 2019.
What shall I do to fix this issue ??
Would they return my application ? Reject ?
Would they notify me to submit the form again with her signature ?

Should I re-submit the entire application (Duplicate Copy) again ?
Are there chances that the VO might consider only the first application and not the corrected one ???

Please, Help !!!
Ask social media team on Twitter.
Please seniors advise.
My personal feeling is that they will ask to resubmit the form. Further addition: the guide 5772 says: if you do not sign and date this form it will not be accepted and it will be returned to you. But better ask social media team on Twitter.
Good news . Read this some one found solution
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/submitting-imm5669-to-replace-one-with-missing-signatue.619122/

Last edited:
Reactions: rinkupatel.dmj

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
My gross income from employment doesn’t match my line 150 on my NOA because I have t5 slips from my investments. Am I still eligible if my employment income less the minimum requirements and how to include those investments in the employment history so my gross income on the form matches my line 150 on my NOA
Anyone?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Seniors refer imm1344 , part 1 q1. If you are found ineligible to sponsor weather you want to withdraw or proceed with the application. Why a good consultant advised one of my friend to tick Mark proceed with the application??

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi Smileforu,

When I was applying I didn't knew you need to include yourself in the family unit. I was making income for 2 people which was around 39,0000. when I got invitation and I was filling out the paperwork then I knew you have to include yourself.
You made a false declaration on the EOI then! Did you check what the requirements were when you submitted EOI? You should have checked then.

IRCC will know that you did not submit an application this year from their records if you dont submit! Tough luck.

Reactions: Anwar989

PETER.29

May 1, 2019
Hi friends, I have created a list of all documents for my case which will be required for parent's sponsorship.
In my case for the application I am the sponsor(me), primary applicant(father) and dependent(mother). No spouse or co-signer.

Below list has also the details of number of copies, please correct it, if needed any modification.
  1. Invitation letter -1 copy-
  2. IMM5771 - Document checklist -1 copy-
  3. IMM1344 - Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking -1 copy -Only one form with details of Sponsor(me) and Prinicipal Applicant(father)
  4. IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship -1 copy
  5. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada -1 copy - Only one form with details of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  6. IMM 5669 - Schedule A – Background/Declaration - 2 copies - One each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  7. IMM5406 - Additional Family Information - 2 copies - One each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  8. Processing fee -1 copy -
  9. Photocopy of Canadian Residency -1 copy - In my case photocopy of PR card (both sides included)
  10. Proof of principal applicant's relationship to sponsor -1 copy- Birth Certificate of sponsor(me)
  11. Copy of travel document or passport for the principal applicant and each dependent applicant - 2 copies - Passport photocopy of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  12. Proof of principal applicant's relationship to an accompanying dependent spouse -1 copy- In my case marriage affidavit since I do not have marriage certificate of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  13. Two recent photos of principal applicant and dependents -4 copies- 2 each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
Hello Sir,
as per cic agent and guide line IMM 0008 MUST BE SEPERATE (2 COPIES) 1 FOR FATHER AND 2 FOR MOTHER(DEPENDENT)
THANKS

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
@YULIA-2016

Thanks a lot for updating the info. :)
However, My line (Line 18) says "Parent". Instead it should be "Parents". Kindly fix it.
Thanks in advance!

Also,
I signed a statutory declaration in application of extension of visitor's visa for my cousin sister. This declaration basically states that I will make sure that my cousin sister will not overstay her visa duration.

Can this declaration be considered "Undertaking"?
Please guide.

krisbalar

Feb 14, 2019
Please update:
username: krisbala
Sponsored people: parents
Parents country of citizenship: Albania
Prov. ON
Invitation receive date: April 25th
SIN/NOA provided: SIN
Application received in Ottawa date: May 10th

Thank you!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi friends, I have created a list of all documents for my case which will be required for parent's sponsorship.
In my case for the application I am the sponsor(me), primary applicant(father) and dependent(mother). No spouse or co-signer.

Below list has also the details of number of copies, please correct it, if needed any modification.
  1. Invitation letter -1 copy-
  2. IMM5771 - Document checklist -1 copy-
  3. IMM1344 - Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking -1 copy -Only one form with details of Sponsor(me) and Prinicipal Applicant(father)
  4. IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship -1 copy
  5. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada -1 copy - Only one form with details of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  6. IMM 5669 - Schedule A – Background/Declaration - 2 copies - One each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  7. IMM5406 - Additional Family Information - 2 copies - One each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  8. Processing fee -1 copy -
  9. Photocopy of Canadian Residency -1 copy - In my case photocopy of PR card (both sides included)
  10. Proof of principal applicant's relationship to sponsor -1 copy- Birth Certificate of sponsor(me)
  11. Copy of travel document or passport for the principal applicant and each dependent applicant - 2 copies - Passport photocopy of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  12. Proof of principal applicant's relationship to an accompanying dependent spouse -1 copy- In my case marriage affidavit since I do not have marriage certificate of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  13. Two recent photos of principal applicant and dependents -4 copies- 2 each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
Bar code pages after letter of invitation.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Seniors refer imm1344 , part 1 q1. If you are found ineligible to sponsor weather you want to withdraw or proceed with the application. Why a good consultant advised one of my friend to tick Mark proceed with the application??
My consultant also put a check mark there

Reactions: nayr69sg

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
My consultant also put a check mark there
Withdraw is better.. you can try next time..
It is bcos... if you are found ineligible and ask them to proceed with the application, they will not be able to do so, since you are already declared ineligible...
This option is appears to be for the applicants those who are applying on sympathetic conditions, such as refugees or you are the only whom they are dependent...