+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi there - need some guidance please

on "generic application (imm0008) form >> personal info Question #10, if i fill in my parents's current country of residence and their status as citizenship, the form blacks out Question #11 (date and time of last entry to Canada).

my parents just arrived in Canada to visit us, how should I fill in these two questions. I am thinking of hand writing the date and place after print the validated form and provide explanation, could everyone please share your thoughts. many thanks.

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi there - need some guidance please

on "generic application (imm0008) form >> personal info Question #10, if i fill in my parents's current country of residence and their status as citizenship, the form blacks out Question #11 (date and time of last entry to Canada).

my parents just arrived in Canada to visit us, how should I fill in these two questions. I am thinking of hand writing the date and place after print the validated form and provide explanation, could everyone please share your thoughts. many thanks.
They are here on visitor visa... so status will be visitor... current country of residence as Canada...

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi all,

For the ones that already sent the application. Did you staple each form separately? I don’t know if I should

Thanks in advance

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors refer imm1344 , part 1 q1. If you are found ineligible to sponsor weather you want to withdraw or proceed with the application. Why a good consultant advised one of my friend to tick Mark proceed with the application??
My lawyer ticked same too.
My consultant also put a check mark there
Because your immigration lawyer can put an appeal for the review of the decision if you tick Mark proceed with the application. But if you check to return my application then you can't appeal.

Last edited:

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah I get your point. I think most here understand that too.

But hey if you are offended being called "bro" then let us know so we wont do it again. So @canuck78 is not a "bro"

Remember people! Don't wanna make him/her (could still be XY but gay or transgender) angry ok?
In general in Canada people should not be addressing people on a forum, internet, email as brother, dude, bro, sister, etc. There is a bias thinking that all members answering are male which gets annoying so I comment maybe once every 25 times.