+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hey guys can someone guide me if my parents can travel in August? Can I book the flights? I heard they are only allowing citizens to travel these days.
Your parents can come under the exemption as your immediate family members. My mom returned from the States and had no problem. As long as they have a detailed self-isolation plan and show no symptoms they will be fine.

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hello, Does anyone know how long CPC-Delhi takes to process additional documents and background check. My online account shows that they start processing documents on june 25tth.

member1793562

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Did anyone applied for Parents health card in Ontario? If yes, is it necessary to take them in person or we can submit the form personally on their behalf?
Your parents must self-isolate for the first 14 days if they are coming from a foreign country & after 14 days they'll have to visit a nearby service Ontario with proof of residence and landing papers to get health card.

ilovecanada11

Sep 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did someone run into the situation of medical expiry before getting PPR ? I'm afraid with the current circumstances, my mom medical will be over a year by the time they ask for ppr

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
did someone run into the situation of medical expiry before getting PPR ? I'm afraid with the current circumstances, my mom medical will be over a year by the time they ask for ppr
Few pages back someone had July 3 expiration date and the status changed to medical exam is not required, I think they wave repeat medical due to delays caused by corona

Ermine

Jul 9, 2020
Hello everyone. I just need some help here, please. My application is in progress for my mother and her dependant ( my sister). I have not received anything yet but now my sister wants to get married and I am not sure how this is going to affect my application. Does anyone know? It it possible to make the changes in the application after so much time? Did anyone have a similar situation? thank you!!

PkPreeti

Apr 11, 2020
Hello
Need clarification, am I able to apply for student loan while my SA is still in process.
I don’t know if student loan or grants effect your sponsorship.
Please advice!
Thanks

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hello
Need clarification, am I able to apply for student loan while my SA is still in process.
I don’t know if student loan or grants effect your sponsorship.
Please advice!
Thanks
I have a friend who was sponsoring her mom in 2010, she did apply for student loan at the time and had no issues with the sponsorship. I think you are good

Reactions: PkPreeti

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Hello everyone. I just need some help here, please. My application is in progress for my mother and her dependant ( my sister). I have not received anything yet but now my sister wants to get married and I am not sure how this is going to affect my application. Does anyone know? It it possible to make the changes in the application after so much time? Did anyone have a similar situation? thank you!!
Yes, if your sister gets married now, she will loose her status as your mother's dependent and she will have to be removed from the application. You can send a note to IRCC they will remove her.