• Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: DECISION MADE
  • Ecas Status for PR Application: IN PROCESS
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Feb 21, 2020
  • Biometrics letter Date: Mar 11, 2020
  • Decision made Date: Mar 12, 2020
  • Medical request date: Mar 12, 2020
  • LVO for processing: CPC-Mississauga
  • Police Certificate Request date: Apr 9, 2020
  • Permanent Residence ECAS Status update: Medical results have been received (no indication of date)
  • Additional documents requested: Passport/Travel Document (all pages of the passport), Police Certificate, Country Specific Requirements, Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562), CV/Resume

karthit

Feb 5, 2012
Could someone please help clarify on the following:

1. Police Certificate
My parents have been living in India since 2012. Prior to that they lived in UAE. Is it sufficient to provide the certificate from India or do I also need to submit certificates from the UAE?
  • Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:
  •  The country where they currently live; and
  •  Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable).
2. Passport/Travel document - Are all pages of their current passport sufficient or do we need even pages of the expired passports?
3. Country specific requirements - Are there any specific requirements for India other than what has already been submitted?
4. Supplementary Information - how far back in time does this have to be filled?

sandhujatt

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
26 jan 2010
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
documents recieved by ND Office 23 March
IELTS Request
submitted initialy
File Transfer...
3 feb
Med's Request
21 may
Med's Done....
03 june again and again done and finally sent on 29th december
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21 may sent on 04 june again sent on 30th december 2010(recalled for making Son's Passport)
VISA ISSUED...
24 january 2011
LANDED..........
planning in april
Hi Everyone.
My application received date is June 21st
We recieved separate requests for biometrics and medical on march 12th and we got these done on March 16th.
Online account doesnot show anything about medical received yet.
Now yesterday i ( sponsor) got a letter from CPC missisauga that sponsership application is approved and i should submit folllowing documents for my parents:
Biometrics
PCC
CV and any forms if not submitted.
my question is that is this letter a generic letter and should i submit pcc or not?
or my parents will get separate letter for these. As this is not showing in my dad online gc key account

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
@PBB2020 I am not sure about the funds, but I feel around $6k-$7k should be okay. I am also getting next year insurance upfront to be included in the application. I am not sure why some of the people have been asked for upfront medical. Any idea on that
yeah I don’t get it why they need upront medical. I was initially thinking of just sending the existing insurance document. And if they ask for the next year, i will arrange for that.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yeah I don’t get it why they need upront medical. I was initially thinking of just sending the existing insurance document. And if they ask for the next year, i will arrange for that.
@Hamied The insurance provider needs to determine if they qualify for coverage that is why they are asking for an upfront medical.

PkPreeti

Apr 11, 2020
Hello folks
I’m new here.
My application received on May 13
AOR July 11th
Sponsorship in process date:August 15th
After that no action
I’m Been keep waiting call them quite a few times but no update
It’s kinda making me worried now

Any idea? What would be taking so long!

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
@robertp @YULIA-2016 :

We received passport submission request for my parents on 17th Feb 2020. Passport and photographs were submitted by last week of Feb at VFS Chandigarh (India). Passports with stamped and COPR were received in around 3 weeks after submission.
Now I have a question if anyone is experiencing the same :
Visa expiry date is 4th Aug and my parents need to land here before this date. But now due to this Covid-19 situation, it seems impossible to make it here by then. Anyone in the same boat and planning to get visa extended or did it in past?
Also another problem is, my parent's passports are expiring in Jan 2021, so Visa extension may not be possible without valid 6 months remaining for passport expiry, is it correct?

geol

Dec 18, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016 :

We received passport submission request for my parents on 17th Feb 2020. Passport and photographs were submitted by last week of Feb at VFS Chandigarh (India). Passports with stamped and COPR were received in around 3 weeks after submission.
Visa expiry date is 4th Aug and my parents need to land here before this date. But now due to this Covid-19 situation, it seems impossible to make it here by then. Anyone in the same boat and planning to get visa extended or did it in past?
Also another problem is, my parent's passports are expiring in Jan 2021, so Visa extension may not be possible without valid 6 months remaining for passport expiry, is it correct?
In the meantime You can apply for the renewal of passport. Once you receive the new passport you can submit all the details to IRCC for the extension of Visa explaining covid-19 issue. VISA in the old passport will be valid till Visa expiry date (4th August).

husainsd

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
@robertp @YULIA-2016 :

I am in the same boat. My parents landing VISA expires in September and i dont think they can land due to COVID. Their passports are expiring in Feb so even extension on the passport will not be possible. Let me know what should i do apply for new passport and they extension?

valpis

Jan 28, 2019
The timeline is almost the same as mine, the difference is that we got AoR and medical request on October 3. We did not get PCC request too, but maybe it is because I send an old copy with my application package, my mom is in Canada after having her old PCC from home country. Based on notes Warsaw started background check on Oct 3rd and noting after that. What is your status in Mycic, particularly background check?
Also wanted to mention Warsaw - based on earlier responses in this thread there were typically slow and it's the case again.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
Hii. Is there anyone here who's supposed to do a medical or additional medical at St Lukes Med clinic in Manila? My dad wasn't able to go this April 8th due to lockdown? What's my next move? Whom to contact about this situation? Thanks in advance to those who will answer.