+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Guys, I need help.

Background:-
my sponsorship application is stucked at "in process" as of Jan 28th.

I request MP office to check and reply is "IRCC has sent a message to the Ontario government asking for a review of your eligibility. Basically they just want to be sure that you’ve never collected government assistance (other than disability funding) from the Ontario government. "

GCMS notes are stating -
SC sent of 29th Jan

Sponsored people:Parents (Mom & Dad) + brother
Parents country of citizenship:Pakistan
Province: OntarioOntario
Invitation received:APRIL 24 @ 3:45pm
Application Received in Ottawa date:June 11 (Canada Post confirmation signed by SCI SCHUITEBOER)
AOR Received:Oct 11th, 2019
Ecas:Oct 3rd, 2019
Linked applicationOct 3rd, 2019
Aor change to in processJan 28th, 2020

Help Needed-
What can i do to get the Ontario government response or have IRCC resend the mail (as it might be lost)
Hi,

I have a question. I have received BIO on Feb 5, 2020 and completed on Feb 7, 2020. My file got transferred from CPC-M to Delhi(NDVO) office and status changed from In process to Application received again and i am still waiting for in process status. is there any way i can seek my local MP's help or should i wait.

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
@robertp
Hi Robert,

I am sending a Use pf Representative form again and i need your help with question:

If you have already submitted your application:
Name of office where the application was submitted? What should i answer here as originally i have submitted the application to Ottawa but currently my file for further processing is in Delhi office.

Please advise.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi,

I have a question. I have received BIO on Feb 5, 2020 and completed on Feb 7, 2020. My file got transferred from CPC-M to Delhi(NDVO) office and status changed from In process to Application received again and i am still waiting for in process status. is there any way i can seek my local MP's help or should i wait.
Your Parents PR application will change to In process ones NDVO start procession PR application.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp
Hi Robert,

I am sending a Use pf Representative form again and i need your help with question:

If you have already submitted your application:
Name of office where the application was submitted? What should i answer here as originally i have submitted the application to Ottawa but currently my file for further processing is in Delhi office.

Please advise.
SECTION A (3) WHAT WE HAVE TO MENTION? CPC-PGP Ottawa
Webform: Add comment that PR file currently processing @ NDVO.
you can email use of representative form via Email to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Guys, I need help.

Background:-
my sponsorship application is stucked at "in process" as of Jan 28th.

I request MP office to check and reply is "IRCC has sent a message to the Ontario government asking for a review of your eligibility. Basically they just want to be sure that you’ve never collected government assistance (other than disability funding) from the Ontario government. "

GCMS notes are stating -
SC sent of 29th Jan

Sponsored people:Parents (Mom & Dad) + brother
Parents country of citizenship:Pakistan
Province: OntarioOntario
Invitation received:APRIL 24 @ 3:45pm
Application Received in Ottawa date:June 11 (Canada Post confirmation signed by SCI SCHUITEBOER)
AOR Received:Oct 11th, 2019
Ecas:Oct 3rd, 2019
Linked applicationOct 3rd, 2019
Aor change to in processJan 28th, 2020

Help Needed-
What can i do to get the Ontario government response or have IRCC resend the mail (as it might be lost)
I am exactly in the same boat... I requested gcms notes and found the same thing that cic requested Ontario to do a social service check....

Mine was sent in Dec and still there is no update.... I called cic many times but they said they are waiting on the province.....

Let me know if you find anything helpful to speed up this...

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Line on tracker678
provincealberta
Sponsored personOriginally parents both and brother. Now updated IRCc about my Dad’s demise
Application sentJune 17,2019
AorMarch 12,2020
I am exactly in the same boat... I requested gcms notes and found the same thing that cic requested Ontario to do a social service check....

Mine was sent in Dec and still there is no update.... I called cic many times but they said they are waiting on the province.....

Let me know if you find anything helpful to speed up this...

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello everyone my file was received June 17. In october they ask for representative form which was submitted nothing after that. Ircc say application marked complete since Dec 1 . No aor nothing. My father passed away Jan 19 . Updated forms has been sent to IRcc and they received. When can I expect something. Will be almost a year in june 2020
Your dad was principal applicant?? He passed away and you wanted to appoint mom as principal applicant?? If yes for all pls inform here if we can do these. As I know they allow you appoint principal applicant either mom or dad at the time of submission ONLY. Any will wait from you.

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Hello all,

My parents have received letter to submit their passports for their visas. We re expecting to receive passport back in a week or two. Its a great news. However, with the COVID-19 concerns/restrictions, we re very concerned for my parents who are near their 70s.

I would like to ask for suggestions from experts here. My parents medical was done in November, so most likely they ll have 6 months to land in Canada. They re living in India. Should I book my parents tickets in first week of April or should we wait for couple of months and see?

Please suggest.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello all,

My parents have received letter to submit their passports for their visas. We re expecting to receive passport back in a week or two. Its a great news. However, with the COVID-19 concerns/restrictions, we re very concerned for my parents who are near their 70s.

I would like to ask for suggestions from experts here. My parents medical was done in November, so most likely they ll have 6 months to land in Canada. They re living in India. Should I book my parents tickets in first week of April or should we wait for couple of months and see?

Please suggest.
Wait.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
My Dad completed medical with 2 depended(mother and sister). They have got a call from the panel physician to do additional sputum test, I guess which is for tb. My mom in the process to complete the additional test.
I was wondering if anyone else experienced that?
Hi my mom had sputum test in January, She has to come back for 3 consecutive days to provide the specimen, After that they have to do culturing which takes 8 weeks which is the normal process. Good luck. =)