Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Even I wasn’t sure about this, just to be on safe side I sent their birth certificates.
I think we are supposed to send the country specific docs for both country of residence and citizenship.

Also alot of people got a request later to provide Sponsor’s birth certificate + other proofs of relationship b/w sponsor & PA, from that I imagine these country specific requirement are meant for Sponsor and not for PA.
So to clear this confusion, I sent parents birth certificates as well as my BC + my adhaar card + 10th/12th certificates (these were the only docs I have).
Thank you !!!

Reactions: calgary17

ta0505

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Hi Guys,

Finally looks like my application started moving a little bit. Got an email from CIC saying I have submitted incomplete application and is asking for Option C Print form. I did not saw any such form while submitting my application. Infact I gave my SIN so that CIC can get all the financial information they need from CRA using my SIN. Can anyone tell why this form is asked for ?

Anyways I am going to call CRA for this form. As per my knowledge I think CRA will not email the form, they will mail to home address. Does anyone recently called CRA for this form? How much time it takes usually to get the form as CIC gave 1 month to email the form to them.

- Thanks

Reactions: garry_

Miracles19

Jan 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Finally looks like my application started moving a little bit. Got an email from CIC saying I have submitted incomplete application and is asking for Option C Print form. I did not saw any such form while submitting my application. Infact I gave my SIN so that CIC can get all the financial information they need from CRA using my SIN. Can anyone tell why this form is asked for ?

Anyways I am going to call CRA for this form. As per my knowledge I think CRA will not email the form, they will mail to home address. Does anyone recently called CRA for this form? How much time it takes usually to get the form as CIC gave 1 month to email the form to them.

- Thanks
Hi they asked me to send option C for cosigner it took me 2 weeks to receive it

mpsb07

May 27, 2019
Hi,
My parents are here on a visitor visa and living with me. Do they need an address proof at BLS for their PCC?
As the sponsor, you can would need to provide your address. Documents required from Sponsor (on PR) are Driving License, PR Card, Passport.

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Hi guys,
Got a message in MYCIC today asking for additional docs:
1. Proof of marriage for my parents asking for adhar card and voter cards of my parents.
2. Proof of my relationship to my parents asking for my voter card, adhar card, my matriculation, and elementary certificates - I don't have an adhar card or voter card, should I just send my education certificates?
3. RCMP fingerprints check for just my mother - my mom is currently in India, has anyone in this forum got this done while their parents were in India?
Hello there, I just wanted to know regarding your mums RCMP fingerprinting. How did you get it done? And how long does it take?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys,

- Thanks
what is your In process date as per Ecas. please update tracker.

CIC asked few sponsor to submit this to verify Income eligibility.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Last edited:

malikumershaheen

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Guys, I need help.

Background:-
my sponsorship application is stucked at "in process" as of Jan 28th.

I request MP office to check and reply is "IRCC has sent a message to the Ontario government asking for a review of your eligibility. Basically they just want to be sure that you’ve never collected government assistance (other than disability funding) from the Ontario government. "

GCMS notes are stating -
SC sent of 29th Jan

Sponsored people: Parents (Mom & Dad) + brother
Parents country of citizenship:Pakistan
Province: OntarioOntario
Invitation received: APRIL 24 @ 3:45pm
Application Received in Ottawa date: June 11 (Canada Post confirmation signed by SCI SCHUITEBOER)
AOR Received:Oct 11th, 2019
Ecas:Oct 3rd, 2019
Linked applicationOct 3rd, 2019
Aor change to in processJan 28th, 2020

Help Needed-
What can i do to get the Ontario government response or have IRCC resend the mail (as it might be lost)

Reactions: serious_cheese