File Transfer...
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2014
Is CIC Mississauga still processing cases? Medical passed on Jan 26th and have not heard ever since....

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Medical for my In Laws were done on April 25th, 2019. Almost a year now. Nothing after that. Not sure now what will happen next.

Anyone knows? any idea?

Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Order GCMS to know the reason.
Thank you! Actually i have order in Feb or March. I got PDF file having NOTES 1/2/3/4/5 are empty. Looks like they put a plane paper while photocopy and they hide the TEXT line in all these NOTES from 1 to 5. The NOTES 6 says " Police Certificate from India No reportable trace.

So looks like i can not get the information even under ATIP. Not sure why they hide something. Something super secret ?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Seems now many people left in this group. Please message if anyone left from 2019. May be something worth to discuss.

Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Thank you! Actually i have order in Feb or March. I got PDF file having NOTES 1/2/3/4/5 are empty. Looks like they put a plane paper while photocopy and they hide the TEXT line in all these NOTES from 1 to 5. The NOTES 6 says " Police Certificate from India No reportable trace.

So looks like i can not get the information even under ATIP. Not sure why they hide something. Something super secret ?
Seems no one knows about this. No one has this experience

Please let me know in case

Thanks

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Does anyone know what code XSD means? It's a special program code shown on my GCMS notes. Thanks.

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Important information for approved permanent residence applicants currently outside Canada
This email is for you if:
  • you are outside of Canada
  • your application for permanent residence (PR) was approved and
  • you have a confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR)
If you are already in Canada, please disregard this message; it does not apply to you. If you are a representative, please inform your clients who fit the above description.
Congratulations again on having been selected to immigrate to Canada. We look forward to welcoming you. Unfortunately, the response to the global pandemic is forcing travel restrictions and delays in plans for many. We want to ensure you are aware of restrictions in place in Canada at this time.
On March 20, 2020, the Government of Canada provided updates on exemptions to travel restrictions in place to stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of Canadians.
Find out if the travel restrictions apply to you:
  • If your PR application was approved before or on March 18, 2020, you are allowed to travel to Canada. Please read about the public health measures below. If circumstances allow, we encourage you to continue to make plans to land in Canada in 2020.
  • If your PR application was approved after March 18, 2020, you should not make any plans to travel to Canada until travel restrictions are lifted. You will not be allowed into Canada at this time.
  • Use the issuance date on your CoPR to determine if you were approved before, on, or after March 18, 2020. If possible, we encourage you and your accompanying family members to arrive in Canada at the same time.
Public health measures you must follow if you plan to travel to Canada soon:
  • If you travel by air, you will need to pass a health check before you are allowed to board your flight. Travellers who show symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to travel to Canada. If you know you are sick, delay your travel plans until you are feeling well.
  • Whether you travel to Canada by land or by air, a border services officer will assess your health once you arrive in Canada.
  • Once in Canada, you must quarantine for 14 days, even if you have no symptoms. This is mandatory for all travellers. There are significant penalties for anyone who does not follow this order. Please see New Order Makes Self-Isolation Mandatory for Individuals Entering Canada.
  • You must have a plan for how you will quarantine for 14 days when you get to Canada and how you will have access to groceries, get medical care, and other essential services. You will be asked to show your plan to border officials. While in quarantine, you will not be able to leave your place of quarantine for any reason. If you do not have a plan for quarantine do not travel until you have made one.
If your CoPR expires before you are able to travel to Canada:
  • If you have not already done so, please contact us using the webform to let us know if you are not able to travel to Canada before your document expires. If you have already done this, we have the information and you don’t need to submit another.
  • You may not get an immediate response to your enquiry indicating the next steps, but we are reviewing all enquiries. IRCC is working hard to determine the next steps for clients in this situation. We’re not sure yet when updates or instructions on this will become available, but we will make sure that they are communicated as soon as next steps are decided on.
  • Please also continue to regularly check on our COVID-19 webpage for updates.
Thank you for your patience during these exceptional circumstances.
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

ralirehmani0617

Mar 25, 2020
Me and my wife have approved sponsorship in parents and grandparent visa, suppose to land on June 12, 2020, have submit our position of not able to travel on webform, they say they will review our case and let us know if they can extend because we are 68 and 65 years and no good to travel in this circumstances, second question our destinaton is Vancouver, is it possible we can enter through border from seattle instead fly to vancouver ? please suggest.

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Me and my wife have approved sponsorship in parents and grandparent visa, suppose to land on June 12, 2020, have submit our position of not able to travel on webform, they say they will review our case and let us know if they can extend because we are 68 and 65 years and no good to travel in this circumstances, second question our destinaton is Vancouver, is it possible we can enter through border from seattle instead fly to vancouver ? please suggest.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/rs-12000-to-rs-1-lakh-how-much-money-indians-will-need-to-pay-to-fly-back-home/articleshow/75554876.cms

Your parents can definitely travel out from India to US but currently travel between US and Canada is banned

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Hello, no did not get any response. Oh are you sure medical and police clearance needs to be redone? How did you know? Is it on the website?
@neeti2090 - one of the sponsor noted that in April on whatsapp group for 2018 PGP- he was advised of it by NDVO- has your parents visa expired? I assume they could not make it to Canada