+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Maryamcanada

Jun 13, 2018
My parents medical passed. I am sending PPC soon!
My father is my mother’s dependant.
My mother’s application shows medical passed. Does it mean both my mom and my dad’ passed or is that only for my mom?
I can not see the status of my fathers case and medical result. His name only shows under my mother’s dependent.
any thoughts or opinions?

yvrgirl

Apr 18, 2017
Hello All,

Few people have asked this question but still no solid response.

As we know for many applicants the visa office is assigned as Ottawa even if their parents are in INDIA.

So they question is when we are receiving the Passport request, how we can send the passports to Local visa office in India ( like New Delhi, Chandigarh etc.)

After receiving the PPR request we can just send our passports to say New Delhi and they know what to do with those or should we include any letter and from where we can get the address for sending the passports to New Delhi / Chandigarh office.

Thanks,
This is also my inquiry as my Mom in the Philippines and the case processing centre is Ottawa.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
My father is my mother’s dependant.
My mother’s application shows medical passed. Does it mean both my mom and my dad’ passed or is that only for my mom?
I can not see the status of my fathers case and medical result. His name only shows under my mother’s dependent.
any thoughts or opinions?
Do not worry, it is normal. You father is your mother's dependent, so "her" application is for both of them. If it shows that medicals are passed, it means that everything is all right with both of them.

Reactions: Maryamcanada

Maryamcanada

Jun 13, 2018
Do not worry, it is normal. You father is your mother's dependent, so "her" application is for both of them. If it shows that medicals are passed, it means that everything is all right with both of them.
Thank you.
I received pre arrival letter notification in August 30 and in the status shows decision made. Status was changed 3 days ago. However I have not received any email for Passports so far. In the spreadsheet most ppl got the email next day after the decision was made.
Any opinion?

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi,

I got invitation o Aug 1st for my parents
application received Ottawa Aug 8
additional document required Aug 27 (asked for 5669)
sent additional document next day

waiting for file accepted letter.

Thanks

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you.
I received pre arrival letter notification in August 30 and in the status shows decision made. Status was changed 3 days ago. However I have not received any email for Passports so far. In the spreadsheet most ppl got the email next day after the decision was made.
Any opinion?
Well, congratulations :)
I know it is hard to wait (especially when others do not have to wait). I'm still waiting for the decision made for my parents, but when I applied for the Citizenship for me and my husband, the decision was made some time in March and we got invitation to the cermony in mid-May. I called them and was told that it can be up to 6 months between the decision made and correspondence. Ido not know what they are doing during this time, but I think that everything should be all right with your parents case, and of course you can always call them to to check.

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Did somebody sent their applications last Sept 14 to Canada post? Did ircc recieved that already? My tracker says in transit still .. expecting delivery was
Hi @YULIA-2016

We finally got all the info and sent out the application yesterday. We worked hard try to beat possible delay by Typhoon mangkhut and Canada post strike... (still pending for Sep 26)

Please update line 197
sponsoring only mom
SIN provided

Sent out Sep 17 and waiting for Canada post delivery (2 days)

Thanks!

Canada post delivered your application right away?

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
This is also my inquiry as my Mom in the Philippines and the case processing centre is Ottawa.

Thanks in advance!
My parents are residing at Bangladesh.My LVO is Ottawa.So they send me PPR couple of weeks back.In the letter instructions were to send the passport to VFS.But my parents never visited Canada before.So i have submitted to Vfs and got the passport back.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Did somebody sent their applications last Sept 14 to Canada post? Did ircc recieved that already? My tracker says in transit still .. expecting delivery was

Canada post delivered your application right away?
If you choose Priority Post service by Canada Post then they deliver next day.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello all,
I received my parents' Medical request this afternoon. I noticed in the medical letter, the address for my parents is our address in Canada. Is this normal or I have to contact them to replace it with my parents home address?
Also I have another question regarding Police Certificate, I haven't received the police check request, can they start the process to get the police certificate now? I would like to speed up the process since the translation process will take longer.
I think address should be correct !If CIC see local address they send you instructions for Ottawa option
Yes, you can order PCC in advance, anyway its free

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Congratulations,
Does it only show for the main applicant ? How did you find out that the dependent Also psssed the medical exam ?
Both my father and my mum's medical request was in my mum (principle applicant) account so I assume if her account say pass the both pass....it is not right?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi,

I got invitation o Aug 1st for my parents
application received Ottawa Aug 8
additional document required Aug 27 (asked for 5669)
Thanks
country?

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016

Thanks in advance!

Hello Dear,

One of the member told me that you mom can submit the passport to local visa office, in India we have VFS ( third party service) and my parents are going to submit their passports to nearest VFS location and they will then send the passports to local visa office.

Hope this helps.

thanks,