Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I don't think everyone should call. Only if you are worried that your package is not received by Ottawa and you have waited pass the normal AOR timeline (or watch others here and see if everyone who mailed out about the same time have gotten their AOR)

I don't want to contribute to the busy call centre unless it's really needed.

btw when did you send out your application? I don't see your name on the ss.
I have added my time line in my Signatures, as well as in my Profile. Thank you for your answer

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Did somebody sent their applications last Sept 14 to Canada post? Did ircc recieved that already? My tracker says in transit still .. expecting delivery was

Canada post delivered your application right away?

I had sent on Sept 13th, via Canada post, Express service. Got delivered on Sept 17. There was weekend . Did not delivered in two days.

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
That's what took us so long to get the application ready. I needed to get all the information from my mother-in-law who lives in her home town. Then I filled-in all the application forms, validated and printed to PDF. Then we need to contact a cousin who we can trust with all the personal information and has access to printer and computer. Emailed the forms to him. He printed everything for her and I gave her screen shot on where to sign. She physically signed them and courier the forms that PA needs to sign back to us.

Then I assembled all the information and other forms. And finally sent them out few days ago.

btw don't forget the use of representative form. That needs to be signed by PA and if you want to be her representative, by you as well.

YVR123,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I don't have much time so I just wanted to know if someone send photocopy of those form to CIC? and CIC accepted the photocopy of the signed form?

Thank you!

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
agghhh I just found out that I didn't place the generated barcode pages on the top right under the checklist.... I just put them in the order of printing of the forms...

Hopefully that won't cause a return package.... :(
I wished I have ready EVERYLINE of the guide... instead of jumping to sections when needed... :( Too late!
Its ok.Dont worry about it.I also put my barcodes as in order of printing of the forms.My parents already got passport request.so dont need to be panic.It is all good.

Reactions: YVR123

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
YVR123,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I don't have much time so I just wanted to know if someone send photocopy of those form to CIC? and CIC accepted the photocopy of the signed form?

Thank you!
Kazi Bhai
Dont even think about it.Send email to your parents;sign it and just tell them to courier it by dhl.it takes 3 working days by Dhl from bd to canada.

Reactions: Zhuzhu

pintuuu

Oct 21, 2013
Can we apply for PCC and Do medical Upfront ? I am hoping to get those request soon as primary applicant's application status changed to in process this week.

Thanks

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can we apply for PCC and Do medical Upfront ? I am hoping to get those request soon as primary applicant's application status changed to in process this week.

Thanks
You can apply for pcc.But you cant do medical without the instructions from CIC.But remeber PCC is valid only for 6 months.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am interested to apply for my parents but they don’t have birth certificates,

Is it mandatory or passport works for birth certificate?

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Kazi Bhai
Dont even think about it.Send email to your parents;sign it and just tell them to courier it by dhl.it takes 3 working days by Dhl from bd to canada.
Why do you courier back documents from your home country? Just tell your parents to scan the signed page in high quality and email back to you. Then print the entire form and attach the signed page. I did the same. I am still waiting for AOR but in August I received an email to update form 5669. It means everything else was ok.

mimitu

Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys,

What does "Decision Made" means for the principal applicant? Could it mean anything? Rejected or Accepted?

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
Hello,
i have a question abot AOR, it’s the pdf which I received:

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2018. Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.
Important information about using a representative: A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC. If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address. When submitting your PGP application:  If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or  If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or  The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;
email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC. Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our Website at www.cic.gc.ca. Sincerely,

AOR which I received, should i send imm5476 rep. Form again ? Or it’s just for information?

Thank you

Reactions: 2018pgpanna