+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

jig

Jan 25, 2015
***** update on IRCC website
Canada Post is currently in labour negotiations. Failed negotiations could lead to delays in:
  • receiving applications mailed within or to Canada
  • sending mail to you
If you’re planning on traveling to Canada or submitting an application (including for a passport or other travel document), apply early.

may be helpful if someone is planning to send application or document. use private courier.
If you are travelling within the next six weeks, apply for a passport in person at a Passport Office, or send your passport or other travel document application by courier.

Visit Canada Post for more information before sending any application by mail. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more.

may be helpful for someone who is sending application or time sensitive document (deadline of 30 days), try to use private courier

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Did somebody sent their applications last Sept 14 to Canada post? Did ircc recieved that already? My tracker says in transit still .. expecting delivery was

Canada post delivered your application right away?
I added required signature for Express post. So it arrived 2 business days after I posted it. And I saw an image of the signature of it being received in Ottawa.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
agghhh I just found out that I didn't place the generated barcode pages on the top right under the checklist.... I just put them in the order of printing of the forms...

Hopefully that won't cause a return package.... :(
I wished I have ready EVERYLINE of the guide... instead of jumping to sections when needed... :( Too late!

pintuuu

Oct 21, 2013
Hello.
I received Pre arrival letter 2 days back. So,Is it mandatory to register for free service offered by canadian government just because they sent out pre arrival letter?

Thanks

Last edited:

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
agghhh I just found out that I didn't place the generated barcode pages on the top right under the checklist.... I just put them in the order of printing of the forms...

Hopefully that won't cause a return package.... :(
I wished I have ready EVERYLINE of the guide... instead of jumping to sections when needed... :( Too late!
sure not, at least you printed it :)

Reactions: YVR123

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
No changes ...
My CIC account: Reviewing the documents you have submitted, processing background check
Online tool: Decision Made.
:(

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
when I submit my application, I am married and I didn't use Co-Signer. Just want to know, if I become separated/divorced during the process,
- does that impact my sponsor eligibility?
- Will marital status change delay the process?
- When I applied, my household had 6 people, after the separation/divorce, does my income need to support 5 people or 6 people still?

Thanks

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
*************Urgent*************** submitting photocopy of the forms**********************
I am sponsoring my parents, and I have to submit by application by October 5, 2018. I am filling out the forms, and realized that on Form IMM1344 , It has be sign by sponsor and the principle application(who is my father). So, my questions, Can I submit photocopy of the signed form from my father? There are also few other forms where the principle applicant has to sign. So, I wonder can I use photocopy of the signed forms and send to CIC for processing?

If anyone has the same experience, please advise :)

Thank you once again!

Kazi

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
*************Urgent*************** submitting photocopy of the forms**********************
I am sponsoring my parents, and I have to submit by application by October 5, 2018. I am filling out the forms, and realized that on Form IMM1344 , It has be sign by sponsor and the principle application(who is my father). So, my questions, Can I submit photocopy of the signed form from my father? There are also few other forms where the principle applicant has to sign. So, I wonder can I use photocopy of the signed forms and send to CIC for processing?

If anyone has the same experience, please advise :)

Thank you once again!

Kazi
That's what took us so long to get the application ready. I needed to get all the information from my mother-in-law who lives in her home town. Then I filled-in all the application forms, validated and printed to PDF. Then we need to contact a cousin who we can trust with all the personal information and has access to printer and computer. Emailed the forms to him. He printed everything for her and I gave her screen shot on where to sign. She physically signed them and courier the forms that PA needs to sign back to us.

Then I assembled all the information and other forms. And finally sent them out few days ago.

btw don't forget the use of representative form. That needs to be signed by PA and if you want to be her representative, by you as well.

Reactions: Can150