+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

RF786

Jun 24, 2015
That is the point, where he lives there are very limited almost no help and resources to find employment for himself.
By hold, we mean if this application gets rejected, we will think of some other place to settle down where he can get accessibility to employment, living etc.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
That is the point, where he lives there are very limited almost no help and resources to find employment for himself.
By hold, we mean if this application gets rejected, we will think of some other place to settle down where he can get accessibility to employment, living etc.
His Inability to find adequate resources in his current location does not mean he would qualify as a dependent. Technology has improved so many tools are accessible these days or even built in to everyday technology like a mobile phone. It often does also often require the person and their family to take initiative. I am not naive enough to think that it may not be difficult but with technology, practice and likely some help from a paid aid or family member many visually impaired people can lead fairly normal lives. Many of these obstacles exist in Canada and the support comes at a much higher cost since a large portion is not covered by the government. Would suggest he start exploring options, work on his skills, try to find employment while waiting to see if he is accepted.

Maniupa

Mar 15, 2021
I am also waiting since 2018
No reply. My office is Mississauga. People who applied in 2019 got PR in the same office.
I submitted my mom's death certificate in 2019....is it delaying the whole process??

saber786

Nov 7, 2013
I am also waiting since 2018
No reply. My office is Mississauga. People who applied in 2019 got PR in the same office.
I submitted my mom's death certificate in 2019....is it delaying the whole process??
It shouldn't be the case. My application is in the Mississauaga office as well. I have same concern that 2019 people have already got theirs but why we who have applied before them without any delays are still waiting and no reply at all.

I have requested the GCMS notes, and it shows that the security is not yet started as well. This is so unfortunate that the purpose of this nomination program is going to be wasted in some ways as in your case you lost your mother who can not be here. In my case, my father passed away last year.

saber786

Nov 7, 2013
I am not able to link the paper application to ave updates. Anybody know why. Everytime the system says, it can not locate the application.

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Submitted passport via VFS Global India 1 month ago. Tracking number they provided says your application is in progress. Which is not a lot of information provided.
Is it normal to wait more then a month after submitting passport?
Could it be even more longer?

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
On May 3rd it will be 3 years for our application as well. Processing in Delhi office. Medical was done in oct 2019 no updates after that. Last GCMS says medical expired..

Reactions: canuck78

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
Hello Everyone,

My parent received Medical Request again on APRIL 17th as the previous medical tests got expired and were done back in JAN 2020. With current covid situation is Delhi/India everything is locked down since Apr 19th and don't know if this will be enough time for re doing Medical/submitting. With Current covid situation in india neither i want them to go out of home and get the medical tests.

Is there a way we can request for extension from CIC knowing the covid crisis in india? your help would be greatly appreciated.

Almas90

Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone, we are also waiting from 3 years, medical and Policer certificate was sent in march 2020 after that no response from london visa office, we have requested the gcms notes let see what happens.

RF786

Jun 24, 2015
Ecas says decision made but no email as of yet. How long should i wait before sending an email office is london visa office.
This wait to know the decision is nerve wrecking.