+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received passport request for parents today.
Application received at CPC Ottawa - July 31, 2017
Parents country: India

Received two requests in between: CIC asked for PCC and more recently medicals, a resume, and history of my parents government employment.

Thank you everyone for all your help and support.

P.S. I'm truly amazed that PGP applications are being approved in a year's time.

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Received two requests in between: CIC asked for PCC and more recently medicals, a resume, and history of my parents government employment.
Congratulations!

When did you submit resume and parents government employment details?

phsio jatti

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011

P.S. I'm truly amazed that PGP applications are being approved in a year's time.
Was your parents application processed in India or Canada?

phsio jatti

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
I emailed my In-Laws's documents to NDVO on July 29th. It included IME, PCC and Receipt of payment of Permanent Residence fees. There is no update till date. The ecas status was updated to Medical results have been received but nothing after that.

On the contrary for my parents, their case is with Ottawa office. I emailed their documents to Ottawa office on the same date as my In-Law's. They were already asked to send their passports for visa stamping two weeks back.
Hi,
Did they ask you to sent the receipt of fee? I didn’t send.

pkramsay

May 14, 2009
Panel of physicians send the IME form directly to NDVO office
Thank you Riya93!
So your parents did medical exam with only their UCI number and the panel physician sent the results directly to CIC? Did you get confirmation from New Delhi office that the results were received or as an eCAS update?

Thanks!

pkramsay

May 14, 2009
After few days of July 13th, 2018 they should have put the message like this in your account (that message is a pdf medical request):
Hi Torontob,

Out CIC account still does not show the PDF forms. I sent an email and a Webform requesting the New Delhi Office to re-send the Medical Request Forms by email or re-add it to the CIC online account. It has been a month since they requested the exam and about 20 days since I made the request by email and webform.

Since you seem to have done upfront medical in the past, what is your experience with it? Would you recommend us doing an upfront medical, so the results go to the New Delhi office without the medical request forms? Your input is much appreciated!!

Thanks!

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
It means they have NOT started your background check yet. You are in queue...

When was your medical?
What LVO?
I didn't receive Medical request yet. It's a little bit different as lam a Quebec resident. In addition, my application was approved since 3 months, l received CSQ from Quebec government on 4th June. My LVO is cairo. That's why it's something confusing to me.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I didn't receive Medical request yet. It's a little bit different as lam a Quebec resident. In addition, my application was approved since 3 months, l received CSQ from Quebec government on 4th June. My LVO is cairo. That's why it's something confusing to me.
no more difference after SA, just wait when Cairo wake up to send you IME ;)

Reactions: mrmr80

t1910

Jun 2, 2017

Hello, my dad has been asked to submit CV/Resume and a word document that they attached asking for details of govt employment. Could yo lease give me an idea on how you did the CV

Reactions: winningteam

KKOCT2013

Jun 17, 2014
Question to anyone who may have experience this. My father was requested to undergo further medical examination. The medical examination was completed and it was determined that he has a Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease and the medical examiner recommended a Kidney Biopsy which is not readily available in the country. Will this in any way affect his PR?

Last edited:

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Anyone from New Delhi got CV or Resume request?

If yes, was it a generic email or a specific case officer with name requesting info to be sent to them?

Sunny6a

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Happy to report...yesterday my parents landed as PR at Peace Bridge... little background they were visiting me on Tourist visa and same time we received passport request so we finished landing formalities right away. My parents have some assets back home and they want to bring to Canada, officer was very helpful and they gave us goods to follow receipt as well... overall from start to end it was a pleasure experience and I'm glad it all happened in timely manner :)