+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
FROM TO CITY, COUNTRY OCCUPATION COMPANY NAME POSITION

made it on spreadsheet ...kept it simple from age 18
Thanks - question follows:

Was this a request from New Delhi office? If YES, was this a generic email asking you to send to general New Delhi email or was a request on a .pdf with an officer code name where you had to send it to their attention?

Or was it mailed?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Anyone knows what this is?

"Case pending ssc results client services."
And what do POSITIVE or NEGATIVE results mean?

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Happy to report...yesterday my parents landed as PR at Peace Bridge... little background they were visiting me on Tourist visa and same time we received passport request so we finished landing formalities right away. My parents have some assets back home and they want to bring to Canada, officer was very helpful and they gave us goods to follow receipt as well... overall from start to end it was a pleasure experience and I'm glad it all happened in timely manner :)
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: winningteam

Sunny6a

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks - question follows:

Was this a request from New Delhi office? If YES, was this a generic email asking you to send to general New Delhi email or was a request on a .pdf with an officer code name where you had to send it to their attention?

Or was it mailed?
Hi @torontob ...No our file was processed in Ottawa... even we received generic email and I replied back to same email and they never asked again.

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello Guys,

I received the PPC and medical request and I have submitted both a week back ( doctor submitted emedical and I submitted PPC) . But, still on online account it shows "Your action is required" ?

Thanks,

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hello Guys,

I received the PPC and medical request and I have submitted both a week back ( doctor submitted emedical and I submitted PPC) . But, still on online account it shows "Your action is required" ?

Thanks,
click the view full application status. What did you see? What did they say for review of additional documents?

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi everyone,
My dad won’t accompany my mom, my mom is main applicant, based on what I have searched there shouldn’t be a problem, there should be an issue if the main applicant won’t accompany the dependent while entering to Canada for the first time, can someone please confirm or if anyone had the same concerns?

Thanks

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
hello has anyone done Police Certificate in Toronto and can share experience where to do figure print and steps? My parents have been staying in Canada more than 6 months every year in last 4 years. I heard bingoye has done PC in Canada and wonder if he or anyone can share? Much appreciate!

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hi everyone,
My dad won’t accompany my mom, my mom is main applicant, based on what I have searched there shouldn’t be a problem, there should be an issue if the main applicant won’t accompany the dependent while entering to Canada for the first time, can someone please confirm or if anyone had the same concerns?

Thanks
same here, father came, mother not. no problem. but she won't get her PR

Reactions: st17

ms.reannox

Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.10 2014, Charged Dec 17, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan. 16 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015 reached Ottawa
File Transfer...
RPRF Mar 9, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 16, 2015; Uploaded Mar 23, 2015; 3rd Line: Mar 30, 2015
Passport Req..
May 26, 2015
Hello,

Update to my parents application:

Pre-arrival services letter Aug 19
Re-xray done Aug 28 (Had to wait 3 months because of sputum test which is negative)
Medical passed Aug 30
Government Detail Sent Aug 31
Decision Made Ecase/PPR Sep 5
CPC-Ottawa, Manila Canadian Embassy

Also, is it okay if my parents land and stay in Canada for just 2 months then go back home and come again after everything has been settled in the Philippines and they are ready to move permanently to Canada? I plan on bringing their PR card to the Philippines and come back to Canada with them. Any ideas?

Thank you all for the help!

Reactions: zt2018

hsusmiran

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
11-20-2009
i dont know why i couldn't link online account for my parent's application. but anyway, i received this prearrival letter. does it mean our application has already been approved and just sit tight and wait for PPR? I appreciate any replies. thank you. :)

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Hello,

Update to my parents application:

Pre-arrival services letter Aug 19
Re-xray done Aug 28 (Had to wait 3 months because of sputum test which is negative)
Medical passed Aug 30
Government Detail Sent Aug 31
Decision Made Ecase/PPR Sep 5
CPC-Ottawa, Manila Canadian Embassy

Also, is it okay if my parents land and stay in Canada for just 2 months then go back home and come again after everything has been settled in the Philippines and they are ready to move permanently to Canada? I plan on bringing their PR card to the Philippines and come back to Canada with them. Any ideas?

Thank you all for the help!
Congratulations!!!
Coming for 2 months should be ok if their pr cards are mailed to you and you can bring them to your parents

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
same here, father came, mother not. no problem. but she won't get her PR
Thanks mufarina,
What if your mom join your dad later? Still can’t get her PR? Thought it’s okay... that’s the reason why I didn’t ask CIC to cancel my dad visa as probably he change his mind later....
Is there any expiration date on your dad visa? I think it’s one year...

Last edited:

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
i dont know why i couldn't link online account for my parent's application. but anyway, i received this prearrival letter. does it mean our application has already been approved and just sit tight and wait for PPR? I appreciate any replies. thank you. :)
There are lots of benefits linking your account and also lots of advice how to do that... in some occasions ppl didn’t receive emails but the message was showing in mycic, I received the same prearrival letter before I get IME, so it depends where your application is , doesn’t mean certainly that next step would be PPR