Interview........
-N.A-
Passport Req..
March 14,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.......
LANDED..........
Aleady in Canada
I dont know. its a random draw so they are not going to send emails per province.

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Congrats Buddy ! I am from Ontario - nothing so far ! i guess we gotta try next year !!!

FYI - when i called CIC this morning (regarding something else) - an automated message said to wait until May 8, 2017 for the email & contact CIC if you dont receive anything by then ... !!!!

Best of luck to all those who are selected.

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
dhillozcanada22 said:
Congrats Buddy ! I am from Ontario - nothing so far ! i guess we gotta try next year !!!

FYI - when i called CIC this morning (regarding something else) - an automated message said to wait until May 8, 2017 for the email & contact CIC if you dont receive anything by then ... !!!!

Best of luck to all those who are selected.
Seems they've until May 8. See below from IRCC website.

Tell us you want to sponsor a parent or grandparent
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a parent or grandparent.

The online submission form to show your interest closed at noon on February 2, 2017. We are no longer accepting submissions.

We’ve reviewed the submissions and removed duplicate entries. Just over 95 000 people expressed their interest to sponsor their parent or grandparent. From these, we randomly selected 10 000 people and invited them to submit an application. Find out why we only select 10 000 sponsors.

Everyone who completed the form was sent an email.

If you received an email saying you’re invited to apply
You have 90 days from the date the email was sent to you to send your complete application to us using the 2017 application package.
If you don’t send us your application within the 90 days, you won’t be able to apply again this year.
If you received an email saying you’re not invited to apply
You’ll have the opportunity to show your interest to sponsor your parent or grandparent again in 2018.
If you want your parent or grandparent to visit you in Canada for an extended period of time, you also have the option to apply for a super visa.
If you completed an online submission form but didn’t receive an email
Make sure to check the same email account you used on the submission form.
Check the junk mail folder.
If you still haven’t received an email by May 8, please let us know.
This is the first year we’ve introduced the new application process for the Parent and Grandparent Program. As with all of our programs, we’ll continue to look for ways to improve the process.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
spy118 said:
Seems they've until May 8. See below from IRCC website.

Tell us you want to sponsor a parent or grandparent
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a parent or grandparent.

The online submission form to show your interest closed at noon on February 2, 2017. We are no longer accepting submissions.

We’ve reviewed the submissions and removed duplicate entries. Just over 95 000 people expressed their interest to sponsor their parent or grandparent. From these, we randomly selected 10 000 people and invited them to submit an application. Find out why we only select 10 000 sponsors.

If you received an email saying you’re invited to apply
You have 90 days from the date the email was sent to you to send your complete application to us using the 2017 application package.
If you don’t send us your application within the 90 days, you won’t be able to apply again this year.
If you received an email saying you’re not invited to apply
You’ll have the opportunity to show your interest to sponsor your parent or grandparent again in 2018.
If you want your parent or grandparent to visit you in Canada for an extended period of time, you also have the option to apply for a super visa.
If you completed an online submission form but didn’t receive an email
Make sure to check the same email account you used on the submission form.
Check the junk mail folder.
If you still haven’t received an email by May 8, please let us know.
This is the first year we’ve introduced the new application process for the Parent and Grandparent Program. As with all of our programs, we’ll continue to look for ways to improve the process.
But they said everyone has been emailed!!!!

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
deerestlovelybear said:
What email do you receive, both rejection and selection?
No, both for selection. They sent the first one without the sponsor name, the second included the name on top.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It's CIC! I'm guessing they email by batches til May 5th, so if we don't receive an email, we contact them on May 8th!

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
deerestlovelybear said:
But they said everyone has been emailed!!!!
Might be a safety net, in case all email didn't go through although I wouldn't expect them to take 2 weeks to get in.
I got it at 10am this morning in Ontario.