+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for Jan 2016 intake! share experiences

k786

Nov 21, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MalikJumani said:
Use the printed pdf if you do not have time. Or else wait for the original one to be arrive via post.
aarzoo said:
things are digital now, my college also told me that they are not sending me paper letter as chc accepts color printout and I will apply with color printout, by the way VAC also asked for original education documents are you going to handover your originals?
Are you guys sure about this? I was told we have to submit original LOA. At least when you first apply, if you are requested to resubmit LOA due to deference then you can email them the pdf. And yes submitting original education documents is a must.

I applied on Aug 24th for September session but had to get admission deferred to Jan. Currently waiting on call for medical.

farasatyarkhan

Sep 28, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
VFS Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th Oct-2015
File Transfer...
29th Oct-2015
Med's Request
11th Nov-2015
Med's Done....
19th Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18th Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25th Dec-2015
Applied For Visa on 23rd September at Gerrys Bahria complex. *Fingers crossed* What's upfront medical ?

Asad19898

Sep 28, 2015
I am an online applicant from June.Last week, I got an email about an update on my CIC account.When I logged in there was no message.However,my medical status changed from "not needed" to "Review in Progress".What does this mean? Any help would be greatly appreciated

MalikJumani

Oct 3, 2014
k786 said:
Are you guys sure about this? I was told we have to submit original LOA.
I had similar problem and asked from univeristy of Ottawa. They confirmed me that I can use the one which they emailed me if I don't have time to wait for the original one. CHC will obviously verify your admission from university. I don't think it will create problems if you submit a print of the PDF.

haris462

Jul 2, 2015
Hello All.

From the fall 2015 group.
Applied 2 july (bio done on 3rd)
Rejected on 24 Sep.

Applying again after CAIPS notes.

Best of luck to all of you.

haris462

Jul 2, 2015
Following members kindly update information for me to put into Excel sheet.

Excel sheet is here: https: //goo.gl/V1IzBa

MalikJumani
farasatyarkhan
k786

haris462

Jul 2, 2015
Please update:

Applicant
University / College Name
Course
Past Edu.
Filed
Medical Requested: Mention upfront or exempted?
Medical Status
Rejection Reason

Thank You

t_1505

Oct 1, 2015
Hi everyone

I have applied in U of Saskatchewan for September 2016 in take. I have 6 years of study gap but i was working throughout this time as lecturer in 2 colleges I got experience letters with me as well. Now I applied and paid 90 CAD to submit my application in U of Saskatchewan.
I have few questions and I want you guys to give me best possible answers as I am hell upset.

1) This study gap will affect my application even though I got experience letters which uni can verify?
2) I am married and wants to take my spouse and 2 daughters (5yrs and 2.5 yrs) with me as living alone is not possible do you guys think i can get visa in this situation?

Anxiously waiting to hear from you guys.

Regards

t

dopplerdough

Oct 2, 2015
PLesae can anyone help me out?

i just got email from MCGILL that department has recommended me for admission but now my application in final evaluation in admission department
anyone who has idea what r my chances to get admission???? for jan 2016 intake

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Paper application submitted for Jan 2016 intake
upfront medical done
eight months post grad certificate
will keep updated as events unfold.

siimi

Jul 7, 2015
any one can you help me please.

I wanted to apply in fanshawe college for may intake. can you please guide me that what documents need to be submitted for admission.

-all academic record
-Ielts score.
-experience latter

any thing else. all answers will be appreciated..

haris462

Jul 2, 2015
Please provide:
University College name?
Past education?
Application Date?

Thanks

aarzoo said:
Paper application submitted for Jan 2016 intake
upfront medical done
eight months post grad certificate
will keep updated as events unfold.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
siimi said:
any one can you help me please.

I wanted to apply in fanshawe college for may intake. can you please guide me that what documents need to be submitted for admission.

-all academic record
-Ielts score.
-experience latter

any thing else. all answers will be appreciated..
yes Ielts, past education record, I dont think they ask for cv or experience letter but if you are with experience then cv should be sent them by email, plz share your profile, your past edu, work experience sector field etc but for post grad your ielts is low, for bachelor please check the fanshawe site.