+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for Jan 2016 intake! share experiences

khanmlu

Jan 17, 2014
AOA Everyone,

I am looking for information about PG diploma in Management Information System. Anyone have any idea which uni or college is offering.

Second If anyone knows any consultant in Karachi who is dealing for canada in post secondary eduction.

Currently I am in Germany doing BS Informatics, will start INSHALLAH my thesis in summer.

regards.

khan

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hello.

I am applying to Humber and Sheridan college for a diploma program. I am currently in FSC part 2. Do I need to have International Credential Assessment for my application?

Thanks

farizz145

Jun 22, 2016
Hi, I recently applied for a study permit and got refused by cic when I applied online. They then sent me a checklist of the reasons they rejected me. The reasons were:
1) I didn't specify my purpose of visit.
2) I didn't provide my fathers letter of employment.
3) I didn't provide transcripts/diplomas.

So, for 1) I mentioned clearly in my letter of purpose that I want go to Canada for higher studies because it's education system is good and affordable.
For 2) there was no such option in the document checklist stating I have to provide my father's letter of employment.
For 3) I don't understand what transcripts CIC would require and there was no such option to upload it. P.S I uploaded my acceptance letter where it was mentioned.

Can anyone pls help me with this, because I am applying again, and I don't want to get rejected again.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
guys if I can be of any help, feel free to send me a personal message. I'll try my best to guide to the best of my knowledge.